MrPoopie JFO WIP

The Wayner

Here's the finished Riot Shield. It needs an internal aluminum skeleton to hold everything together. Building this thing will be a pretty serious undertaking if anyone decides to do it. It shouldn't be terribly heavy but it's enough filament and parts to make it seem pretty solid. It's also very large so it's going to be hefty regardless. I'm adding these files to the CGTrader listing. The handle should also be installed using some off the shelf aluminum parts instead of 3D printing so that it's actually usable. If you print the handle and arm parts it would never support the weight or work properly.

If anyone is brave enough to attempt this please let me know and I'll help you out with the building procedure and materials needed. Also, if you build it we'll include it in the CRL.

52938463616_eddf8f76d6_b.jpg

52937865272_eda35ce012_b.jpg

52938913978_ff7c6bbd19_b.jpg

52938463631_e43426cdce_b.jpg

52938612714_c1e89e9ecd_b.jpg

• Like 4

I'd be interested in taking this on, I just got some screencaps from the game.  Will it be split into smaller pieces?  Got a couple shots for coloration.  Looks like clear red?  Also may need a big stencil for the Imperial Cog.  Very light gray with dark gray top?  Also light weathering added.

ZXsCHwo.png

0JM3yX8.png

14 minutes ago, Ammonites said:

I'd be interested in taking this on, I just got some screencaps from the game.  Will it be split into smaller pieces?  Got a couple shots for coloration.  Looks like clear red?  Also may need a big stencil for the Imperial Cog.  Very light gray with dark gray top?  Also light weathering added.

ZXsCHwo.png

0JM3yX8.png

Yes, it's cut into smaller pieces but they're still designed for a fairly large bed printer. The painting should be fairly straightforward as well as the clear red plexi/lucite window. The only thing I'm still up in the air about is the exact sizing. My models were created from in-game screenshots that I grabbed. The toy shows a smaller version than what's in game so and it's pretty sizeable.