Advance Recon Team (ART) discussion

Can two Garrisons work together to form one ART? In Indiana we have Bloodfin and Northern Darkness Garrisons. Together in our combined Pathfinder Facebook group we have less than 20 members.

• Like 1

Can two Garrisons work together to form one ART? In Indiana we have Bloodfin and Northern Darkness Garrisons. Together in our combined Pathfinder Facebook group we have less than 20 members.

I've already given my blessing on this to Matt. Have at it!

• Like 1

What was the final answer on using "Pathfinders" in an ART name? Allowed or not?

I would advise against it. There doesn't seem to be a hard and fast rule, but there is a new LMBO and they may not allow you to make any merch if it has Legion terminology on it.

• Like 1

Believe me, if it were up to me, the Detachments would approve the costumes, not the Garrisons....but that's a battle for another day.

The ARTs were created to give the Detachment more of a face in the Garrison and pick up the "Pathfinder-curious" that have a better time learning in a group setting than reading a forum. Since starting Scout Team Six in 2015, the number of Scouts in my Garrison has boomed. And a lot of those folks also have gone onto become Lancers.

Now would I prefer if everyone came to the Forum? Of course! But we have to deal with the world the way that it is, not the way we wish it was.

I hope to see both of you guys heavily involved in ARTs soon!

Yes! This has bugged the hell outta me since I joined! The detachment should be the one to judge ones costume for approval! What bugs me is these folks who run around in a store bought costume with some like me who's dropped 5K on a certain costume! Sorry to derail the topic even more,but to put it bluntly there's a ton of costumes that shouldn't be approved! Let's talk Lancer. I've been asked multiple times why aren't you a Lancer? Well he's my thought on it! It should be right the first time! All the level 2 requirements should be what is called basic! I mean I just don't get it! This is a topic I could go on and on about!

• Like 2

In local ART news, a few of us scouts found a pretty cool tower for a quick photo op at the Washington, DC Convention Center. Lots of vigorous pointing going on...

I need to photoshop us and the window into something more "imperial", but that's for another day.

vhk9I6J.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

For Alpine Garrison, we need to update the main contact.

I have recently modified my scout to General Weir with the Spec Ops, and thus my scout is retired.

My replacement for Alpine Garrison's ART team is Jake Putnam (jakeputt)

Thanks for the fun all.

• Like 1

Good afternoon,

For Alpine Garrison, we need to update the main contact.

I have recently modified my scout to General Weir with the Spec Ops, and thus my scout is retired.

My replacement for Alpine Garrison's ART team is Jake Putnam (jakeputt)

Thanks for the fun all.

Roster has been updated. Thanks for your service!

Hi, I founded an A.R.T. for my Garrison :) , the Forteresse Impériale Garrison.

We are 7 in the roster, including our CO, yeah! We voted for a name and the color of our logo, which I created.

So, I present you the "Northern Wilderness Patrol".

I'm the point of contact, so, you can add me to the list.

Here is our logo, enjoy.

N24Aj1Z.jpg

• Like 6

We are 7 in the roster, including our CO, yeah! We voted for a name and the color of our logo, which I created.

Here is our logo, enjoy.

N24Aj1Z.jpg

Hi, as the Commander of the Forteresse Impériale, i am very proud to be part of this !

Sebastien did a amazing job on the Logo, and Frederic St-Amour suggested this name, wich we all vote for at the end.

Very happy to do some propaganda about the Pathfinder detachment and the Biker Scout armor.

Love you all brothers and sisters !!!

Malgus

TB-42169

• Like 2

Here's a question -- how many of the other ART's have patches or stickers available?

Would anyone be interested in doing some trading?

Here is our logo, enjoy.

N24Aj1Z.jpg

Well done! You have been added to the roster. Beautiful logo

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Nordic Garrison now has a ART!

I (Max Tengberg) will be the person of contact.

Name might change if people have other desires, but for now we are Einhärjar ART.

Taking inspiration from the Nordic mythology, the Einhärjar (we are using the Swedish spelling) are those who have died in battle and been brought to Valhalla by the Valkyries. There they fight every day to prepare for Ragnarök (at night they rejuvenate and then eat as much bacon and drink as much beer as they can).

We are working on a logo.

• Like 1

Morning from Sydney Australia!

I have founded our ART within the Southern Cross Garrison - the Southern Shore Recon Team

Currently we have 5 approved Shoretroopers witch a bunch more in progress with 2-3 finished and awaiting the approval process

(would happily open this up to the rest of the local pathfinders)

Working on a logo but have ideas... I have PMed command to gain approval within BS.N

• Like 1

Morning from Sydney Australia!

I have founded our ART within the Southern Cross Garrison - the Southern Shore Recon Team

Currently we have 5 approved Shoretroopers witch a bunch more in progress with 2-3 finished and awaiting the approval process

(would happily open this up to the rest of the local pathfinders)

Working on a logo but have ideas... I have PMed command to gain approval within BS.N

You've been added to the roster!

• 4 weeks later...

Good Evening All!

After weeks of discussion with the Central Garrison group of TB, ST, and CBs we finally voted and agreed upon a name for our Newly approved via CO of Central Garrison.

We will be named: Ghost Riders Advance Recon Team

Roster includes the following in Central Garrison (Which takes up: North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Minnesota)

TKIDs Include (Totaling 31):

Main Point of Contact: Joshua 'Shortstack' Rhoads (Myself)

2nd in Command: Afton 'raesquared' Palmer

We will be working together to getting more Pathfinders on board, prepping for Lancer and Vanguard statuses in our ART aswell.

Our Logo (which had 3-4 versions before this and finally completed):

http://www.wampahunt...stRidersART.png

• Like 3

Good Evening All!

After weeks of discussion with the Central Garrison group of TB, ST, and CBs we finally voted and agreed upon a name for our Newly approved via CO of Central Garrison.

Roster includes the following in Central Garrison (Which takes up: North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Minnesota)

TKIDs Include (Totaling 31):

Main Point of Contact: Joshua 'Shortstack' Rhoads (Myself)

2nd in Command: Afton 'raesquared' Palmer

We will be working together to getting more Pathfinders on board, prepping for Lancer and Vanguard statuses in our ART aswell.

Awesome man! Added to the roster

• Like 1

Good Evening All!

[snip]

Love the logo, dude. Give a shout if you all do a patch run :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2018 at 5:36 AM, Sebswgougou said:

Here is our logo, enjoy.

N24Aj1Z.jpg

Wicked! Surely need a patch for my ART challenge. 

On 1/28/2018 at 1:18 PM, Chopper said:

Our ART is now on the books --

Old Line Garrison

29th Advanced Recon Team

Point of Contact: Corey DiPietro (Chopper)

Hey Chopper! You got an extra 29th patch hiding somewhere?