Advance Recon Team (ART) discussion

PM sent to XO.

Alpine Garrison has formed our ART.

Name: 45th Wasatch Recon Team

I see what you did there ;) I was thinking the same thing with the Dune Sea Garrison, calling it the 50th 48th Pathfinder Recon. Alas, my idea didn't make the cut.

Edit: No, I'm an idiot - Arizona was the 48th US State, not the 50th. I knew that. Not sure why I brain-farted it yesterday.

Edited by kayelbe
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great Lakes Garrison ART added to the roster (sorry I was late)

Wow we are up to 13 so far! Let's keep this going until we cover the globe!

• 3 weeks later...

With the induction of the Shoretrooper to the Pathfinders, current ART Leaders should be on the lookout for those interested locally and adding them in if possible :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dutch Garrison ART is a Go!! will initiate a poll for the name but will be something like Orange Scout Squad ( in the line of our Fire Team Orange)!

I believe we are going to be the first ART on european soil!!

will talk to mickey in the morning to see what steps I need to make!

• Like 1

Dutch Garrison ART is a Go!! will initiate a poll for the name but will be something like Orange Scout Squad ( in the line of our Fire Team Orange)!

I believe we are going to be the first ART on european soil!!

will talk to mickey in the morning to see what steps I need to make!

Nein, the Germans beat you to it ;)

Dutch Garrison ART added to the roster!

• 1 month later...

Garrison Corellia added to the roster!

We have officially gained interest with other scouts in bast alpha garrison. Now our only Lancer isn't as active as others and can be hard to contact. My question is, does it have to be a Lancer that forms the ART? If a garrison doesn't have a lancer or their only lancer troops seldomly or in many costumes, could the other scouts still form an ART? We are already working on a Louisiana themed name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We have officially gained interest with other scouts in bast alpha garrison. Now our only Lancer isn't as active as others and can be hard to contact. My question is, does it have to be a Lancer that forms the ART? If a garrison doesn't have a lancer or their only lancer troops seldomly or in many costumes, could the other scouts still form an ART? We are already working on a Louisiana themed name.

No sir! It is only a preference. But we would hope that once you get your ART up and running, all of the members will shoot for Lancer

No sir! It is only a preference. But we would hope that once you get your ART up and running, all of the members will shoot for Lancer

I do plan to make the adjustments needed to achieve lancer. Honestly, I was more excited to get approved when I started. Now after a few years trooping and becoming extremely loyal to the pathfinder detachment, I want to look my best in costume and gain more than a silver pathfinder rank. I pitch the biker scout to people when they ask how to join in fact.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bast Alpha Garrison ART in the works. We have three active scouts helping with a name and several involved and willing to help with builds. One question that has probably been answered. Are Kashy and shore permitted in an ART? We have several members either building a shore or plan to and I felt it appropriate to add them with so many builds going on and coming soon.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Have a question regarding ART. I'm apart of MidSouth Garrison which consists of two state coverage(TN & KY). MidSouth already has an ART that's pretty much based out of Memphis, TN. By the guidelines, it's states that one ART is allowed per garrison-outpost. There's interest in forming an ART in Louisville, KY. Wondering if it would be possible if we could form an ART up here seeing that the basis of the ART is almost six hours away. Plus we have two full scale speeder bikes we take with us to special events.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a question regarding ART. I'm apart of MidSouth Garrison which consists of two state coverage(TN & KY). MidSouth already has an ART that's pretty much based out of Memphis, TN. By the guidelines, it's states that one ART is allowed per garrison-outpost. There's interest in forming an ART in Louisville, KY. Wondering if it would be possible if we could form an ART up here seeing that the basis of the ART is almost six hours away. Plus we have two full scale speeder bikes we take with us to special events.

The idea behind the ART is that it's to be a mentoring/build group established locally to help reach out to new member or help older members keep up with standards. It shouldn't really matter where it's based out of and there's no reason you can't be a branch of the main ART. Southern California Garrison is pretty spread out as well and I have not even met everyone who is a member of our ART in person. But we are still able to help and assist each other through our Facebook group.

• Like 3

Nailed it Mickey! We do the same here in AZ, We're pretty spread out in the valley but we maintain a presence to help new scouts with their builds and help the approved ones go for Lancer if they so choose. The ART is really about Scouts helping Scouts no matter how spread apart you are.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I just posted in the New England Garrison to see if people are interested in an ART. I'd love to create a group to help fellow members keep up with standards or go for the lancer status and to help out new recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I just posted in the New England Garrison to see if people are interested in an ART. I'd love to create a group to help fellow members keep up with standards or go for the lancer status and to help out new recruits.

Awesome! That's exactly what is needed

Ok our facebook ART group is called White Mountain Rangers ART. We've already got 17 members, 2 of which are recruits who have been very active in asking questions. We've already been able to provide some good help for them, so looks like it was a good idea to start the group!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok our facebook ART group is called White Mountain Rangers ART. We've already got 17 members, 2 of which are recruits who have been very active in asking questions. We've already been able to provide some good help for them, so looks like it was a good idea to start the group!

Added you to the roster, buddy!