Advance Recon Team (ART) discussion

I am interested in starting one myself as Mickey can tell you from me doing strafing runs on his PM box (Sorry mate)

I realize this is more of a mentoring program and help group than a social thing, which is fine, that was already what I was doing and our group is already plenty social (like we see each other weekly).

I have contacted my Garrison leaders for official permission to begin the ART here in the Midsouth Garrison (if such a thing is required?) But no answers yet.

Looking forward to making more scouts!

This isn't a garrison thing, so starting one up..all you need is permission here. Go for it.

• Like 3

It's the ART of the Pathfinder build we're trying to achieve! So when they see us they think "Holy Star Destroyers I gotta know how I can be a TB/CB. Those troopers are the bomb!"

• Like 5

I am hoping to see another run of the regular pathfinder patches offered soon..My idea is to present a patch to each new Scout upon completion of their first troop as a way of saying "welcome to the Group"

• Like 7

This sounds interesting. I think I know where this is going but I requested to join ST6 Mickey to kinda observ. If that's cool? This seems like a great idea for a new person to have easy access to a local point of contact. I was fortunate to have someone local reach out to me but others may not have that experience.

Is there a limit on membership numbers at this time? I think Bloodfin only has two active scouts but thought I would ask.

• Like 2

I am hoping to see another run of the regular pathfinder patches offered soon..My idea is to present a patch to each new Scout upon completion of their first troop as a way of saying "welcome to the Group"

I was given some stickers as a recruit and then 501 patches and stickers after I became official by Proxis, out event coordinator. He even gave me a scout coin when I became a Scout. =) I think people enjoy little gifts like that.

Is there a limit on membership numbers at this time? I think Bloodfin only has two active scouts but thought I would ask.

I believe it was stated earlier that right now there is no minimum membership, just your interest to involve others, with an online presence your local connections are less important and it becomes more about helping and answering questions. (Which is why they are pushing the idea of the leaders going Lancer and knowing the ins and outs of the Scout.)

• Like 1

This sounds interesting. I think I know where this is going but I requested to join ST6 Mickey to kinda observ. If that's cool? This seems like a great idea for a new person to have easy access to a local point of contact. I was fortunate to have someone local reach out to me but others may not have that experience.

Hey Jason I just saw your request to join, sorry for the confusion. Yeah totally happy to have more observers. I have quite a few already.

Gather up all the scouts you have and start your ART. You're already a Lancer so you're the right person to do it. Then get out there and recruit!

I think Jim would be a great leader for Star Garrison's ART in the works, I know there's already talks of one, but nothing has been made concrete. I'd like to help out with getting one setup when the time comes.

• Like 2

I think Jim would be a great leader for Star Garrison's ART in the works, I know there's already talks of one, but nothing has been made concrete. I'd like to help out with getting one setup when the time comes.

Thanks Cheyenne, if I take the lead you will help me! Your drive and passion for this costume is unbreakable! ;)

• Like 4

Golden Gate Garrison has launched its ART today! Welcome folks

• Like 1

Hi! Ive requested to join scout team 6 as an observer. Is that ok? I'm looking to upgrade to lancer and have started helping out a couple prospective scouts too ☺

• Like 1

Hi! Ive requested to join scout team 6 as an observer. Is that ok? I'm looking to upgrade to lancer and have started helping out a couple prospective scouts too ☺

Added you, buddy! Let me know when you get the TAG ART together!

• Like 1

As of Right now Garrison Tyranus is starting it's ART. Shadow Trackers. As I am the one pushing this forward for our Garrison I'll be upgrading my current Armor to Lancer Status. I love the Patch Idea and do hope a new Run will be coming along soon. It would be Greate incentive for upcoming scouts to get a PathFinder Patch After their First Official Troop in armor. I'd also hand them an ART Patch that we design as well.

Please PM me with information about who would be our observer (a facebook group has been Created), and be for warned I will ask the Observer for FeedBack to help improve our unit.

• Like 2

Dewback Ridge Garrison ART added to the list!

Put the feelers out to the Great Lakes Garrison Scouts!

And got a lot of encouragement from our TK FireTeam and TS Squad. Hopefully we'll have this rolling soon.

• Like 1

Garrison Tyranus ART added today!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm gonna toss at my CO again tomorrow.

Any news on this?

• 3 weeks later...

I have been searching for this thread! Im gonna get with the scouts of bast alpha garrison on this. We have three or four who troop often and eight or so total who have other costumes.

• Like 2

I have been searching for this thread! Im gonna get with the scouts of bast alpha garrison on this. We have three or four who troop often and eight or so total who have other costumes.

Great! Let me know when you do

• Like 2

Great! Let me know when you do

My co gave me his blessing to get the ball rolling. I've already made an interest thread on the bast alpha garrison forum.

• Like 1

Midsouth Garrison ART has been added to the roster! Woot!

• Like 1