quingald finn's KT build

That looks great buddy, nice idea with the suspenders...

I had a similar idea to add snaps to the top of my cummerbund and the chest area of my BDU's

I painted my belt with grey primer then hit each block with a paint brush then coated it all in clear coat, it's dry now and doesn't crack off or stick together

That's awesome! How did you paint the belt? I was going to do shoulder straps as well, but just not needed once I actually put mine on.

To paint the belt i used a car touchup kit, i didnt clearcoat it yet, i might not even do that so i can touch up pieces when needed.

Under the belt which is only attached at the top by stiching i have place looprings on the hips to fasten the drop pouches (picture soon), in the front ill place snaps to attach the codpiece

Ok here we go again, Undersuit redone (custome made)

9342977255_7075e4f4aa_z.jpg

New neckline design

9342977917_8c32098f59_z.jpg

New pockets on the New trousers aswell

9345767940_bda9230704_z.jpg

and i done my legarmor for the the left leg, just need to trim and reshap the edges and it will be ready for bondo

9345766886_ebecc0f571_z.jpg

Wondering if you had a chance to dye the Suit yet. Really want to see what it looks like dyed

matter of fact i just did and i was just gonna post some pictures

even thou i just got back from CEII i find some time to do some work on my suit and armor (sounds like being a Knight).

9390713997_b10f634767_z.jpg

the green glow is from the green parasol, i think it turned out great nice and dark

and i fixed my backpack to the backplate

9393489882_23b7908b4d_z.jpg

9390710505_0f0ec9b05d_z.jpg

and its aproved by my dog

9393488782_e59dc504a8_z.jpg

so now im ready for bondo and sanding

Man I thought I put a few tabs through my backplate for the tank attachment, you got me beat. LOL The BDU's look a little light in color from the pics, may be because it is in direct sunlight? They turned out better than I thought, but the brown pattern (camo) should be darker, almost a black. Back assembly looks good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Base color looks good. Belt looks great!

I want to see a close up pic of the elbow straps. They look good in the pic!

@admiral Targeta, i made the buckle myself, its made of aluminium and its bolted to the belt with 2 M4 screws in the back and i painted the rubber with a car touchup kit (the paint stays a bit flexible)

@ Grumpy here the closeup of the elbow straps

9624400928_b639030bc3_z.jpg