Endor 40th Reunion - June 3, 2023 8AM (Cheatham Grove)

BikerScout007

Gah! Looks like work will be taking me out of town Endor weekend ... Afraid I won't join y'all there this time. Have so much fun!

• Thanks 1

Okay folks!  I am leaving for Endor on the Imperial Shuttle (aka the van I rented) very early tomorrow morning!  I sent out my contact info in the last email blast to the interest list group.  

If you didn't get that email, NOW IS THE TIME TO TELL ME.  I will be driving all day tomorrow.

• Like 2

My wife and I arrived in Eureka yesterday. Will be making our way down to Scotia Lodge to check in this morning and ten try to scope out the meet point for tomorrow morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have scouted the shooting location at Cheatham Grove!  See you at Swimmers Delight at 8am

20230602_165621_HDR.jpg?dl=0

• Like 7

We are passing through San Francisco on the long road back to San Diego. It was great to see/meet everyone!  Thanks to everyone who helped me here and there (up and down logs especially). I'm pretty sure I was one of the oldest out there (if not the oldest lol) and certain things in armor is harder than it was years ago!

Thanks again, @BikerScout007 for organizing this... It was a lot of fun! I look forward to seeing the professional photos.

Here are a few photos I took (along with a few my husband took and a few from the changing room at the festival lol): https://photos.app.goo.gl/RtEWeay2go4QBvhs8

Reach out if you are ever in ISG territory!

Carol

• Like 4

Seriously, huge shout out to @BikerScout007. That was fantastic and just the cell phone shots I’ve seen so far are great. Can’t wait to see what the film commission photographer got. I was lucky enough to have this weekend as my first troop, and I look forward to trooping with all of you in the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

THANK YOU PATHFINDERS!!!

Being with you all in one of the shooting locations for "Return of the Jedi" was a beyond awesome experience!  When we first started planning this back in January I thought we might have at most a dozen troopers, but between the 501st Legion and Rebel Legion, 23 troopers made the photo shoot!  And I'm proud to say that 15 of those were scouts!

I am still waiting on the official group photos from the Film Commission (who kindly brought some ace photographers along), but this cellphone group photo actually came out pretty sweet!

endor6.3.2023.jpg?dl=0

See you back on Endor for the 50th!  :D 

• Like 13

Thank you for the invitation. I had the pleasure of meeting some great folks from different garrisons and had a blast!!! Can't wait for the 50th.

Thank you all, and May The Force Be With You, Always.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to the 6 of you that posed for me while I took this shot (inside the old opera house). I tried doing a little Photoshop on it. I know Patrick, Erik and Sal are in this - holler if you are one of the other three.

forest-moon-fest-coh2-sm.jpg

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gunnerd said:

Does anyone have a "buckets off" pic to post of the group?

I am still waiting on the official photos from the Film Commission

59 minutes ago, gunnerd said:

While not the best angle, my husband took a few.  I added them to my Google Photos album here https://photos.app.goo.gl/RtEWeay2go4QBvhs8  I'm sure the professional ones will be better if you want to wait lol

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Tydirium said:

While not the best angle, my husband took a few.  I added them to my Google Photos album here https://photos.app.goo.gl/RtEWeay2go4QBvhs8  I'm sure the professional ones will be better if you want to wait lol

Much appreciated 🙏

I just realized my husband took about 200 photos - I just added 90ish of them to my Google album above.  Since most are his I'd say photo credit (if you post on socials) could go to him DZ-20629

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gunnerd said:

Where was that scene in ROTJ 😉

A press release from the film commission about the festival, which includes the pic of all of us with our cell phones out: https://kymkemp.com/2023/06/08/forest-moon-festival-commemorates-the-40th-anniversary-of-star-wars-return-of-the-jedi/

• Like 3

On 6/8/2023 at 8:41 PM, Ubermensch said:

A press release from the film commission about the festival, which includes the pic of all of us with our cell phones out: https://kymkemp.com/2023/06/08/forest-moon-festival-commemorates-the-40th-anniversary-of-star-wars-return-of-the-jedi/

Haha, that's a great photo! Someone handed me her phone since I was right up front - it would have been great if I could have taken a few actual selfies (us'ies?) if I could have managed with the gloves on lol

26 minutes ago, Tydirium said:

Haha, that's a great photo! Someone handed me her phone since I was right up front - it would have been great if I could have taken a few actual selfies (us'ies?) if I could have managed with the gloves on lol

which one are you?  Trying to figure out who is who

11 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

which one are you?  Trying to figure out who is who

I say 'front' only because (almost) every other photo I'm behind others lol

Screenshot 2023-06-12 112352.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...