Looking to start making a ROTJ biker scout but am somewhat lost.

Hygglo

Hello everyone, this is my first post here but this place looks really promising. I've had a hard time finding general info on stuff on here like Level 2 and basic approval.

Since I have only done some armature cosplay stuff in the past for fun with a 3d printer I'd say basic approval is a good start for me so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hi There!  I am in the process of building my Scout Trooper as well, I found this video series by one guy that looks pretty good... He uses a couple different sized of elastic - nothing that appears outside the regs, but you can get away with 1/2 and 1/8 elastic for quite a bit...   When you launch the video, look to the right and you can see the entire series.... There are 18 videos, but about 1/2 are how he casts the pieces - interesting, but can skip them to the build part. 

This is a good one for a boot video too.... The links above from Chopper are the fist place to start though. these are nice for a video of someone walking through and talking about what to do

I have seen that boot tutorial video before and most of the advice is fine. There are a few things to keep in mind --

1) You don't want a metal rivet sticking into the sides of your foot. Trust me on this.

2) The CRL for level 2 states that "Dogbone ends above the toe strip on both sides", which is a minor detail that would need to be adjusted during your build.

• Like 2