TB 10738 LANCER SPEC CLEARANCE (APPROVED)

Not a problem , I want to help the process to go as smoothly as possible .

Thank you both for looking at my armour and hopefully moving it into LANCER

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Dave one pic we are missing is one of the top of your tank. Can you take a snap that is looking down on your tank topper please? We need to verify the look and placement. We're working through your app and should have it done soon. Thanks!

Thanks Dave those are spot on. One more request and I’ll leave you be. Can you please take some close up photos of your helmet bolts? Don’t worry about the measuring tape or anything just the bolts. Thanks very much for your patience and help Dave!

Thank you both for taking time out to look at my gear and I hope all is well with it .

Thanks Dave! We appreciate your willingness to work with us and for the additional photos. We should be done with the review soon so hang in there!

How’s it looking guys ?
This is worse than waiting for any exam results lol

Much appreciated thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dave and thank for the patience! It takes us time to sort through the photos against the CRL lvl2 specs as well as judge the look of the applicant so that's why it takes a bit of time. All that said we've finished your review and if you're ready here we go:

Helmet
The bolts are incorrect and will need to be replaced with the 3M variety. These bolts do not have concave centers.

Helmet bolts are Gray 3M bolts or other replicas with concave centers. (Visible bolt head diameter of 22mm).

Helmet bolts

Flight Suit
Bunching in the legs, will need some tailoring to bring it in.

Undersuit is tailored to the wearer.

Shoulder Armor
Bring in shoulder bells approx 3/4" to 1"

Upper Arm Armor
In the pictures your bicep armor is on the wrong arms. The "dots" are facing backwards. They should be facing forwards.

T-bit circle detail piece faces forward on each arm.

Vest
Sleeves appear to exceed 1.5" past edge of shoulder bell. Can you verify this measurement?

Vest sleeves extend no further than 1.5 inches past the bottom edge of the shoulder bell.

Cummerbund
Bund appears to be tucked in to the belt. Ideally bund should sit on top of the belt. This typically happens during dressing. Recommend putting on your belt then "seating" the bund on top before dressing your chest/back armor.

Codpiece
Cod crunchies. Needs to add stiffener and/or loosen the crotch strap a bit.

Codpiece does not bunch excessively around groin area.

Belt
Drop box straps in back meet outside edges of detonator, ideally they should meet closer to the center of the det box. You will also need to raise the height of your boxes to 2.5cm from the belt

Drop boxes hang approximately 1 inch from the belt.

Blaster
Need close up photos of blaster, including front and back

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

• Scope eyepiece has stepped circular grooves like the original.
  • Scope has no actual lens.
  • No decals representing cross hairs or similar.
  • No drilled barrels. The screen used ones did not have drilled barrels.

You've done an outstanding job on all the rest of the items and they are good to go. If you have any questions or need any clarifications myself and @Chopper are always available to help. You're almost there just some items to address to get you over the finish line!

You know what , that’s not bad at all thank you .
I will order the helmet bolts now and work through the above one step at a time .
I think most are just dress issues .

Thank you so much .

• Like 1

I will grab some blaster pics ASAP .

A few questions please

Do you think putting stirrups on the under suit will help with the bunching ? It was tailored to fit me from chef creations .

Drop boxes , need lifting up and moving backwards towards centre of detonator ?

Last question for now lol
Before I order the recommended helmet bolts .
My bolts are not concave , they are flat maybe photo angle .
The helmet was a commissioned build from RWA

Thank you guys

I’m just looking at my helmet and taken a couple of fresh photos .
In photo 1 the bolt looks concave but I can promise you it’s not , it is flat . A trick of the light df3a2cd54892b3f3a2a320bfb2aebf1c.jpg

If you could get back to me on this point please before I order as I’m sure they are the same bolts you recommended .
RWA have been very meticulous with my build .

If I need to replace I’m happy to do so to achieve LANCER spec , I just want to be sure .

Thanks again guys

Hi Dave. Give me just a bit to reach out to the review team with these new photos and I’ll get back to you on the bolts as soon as we reach a decision. Thanks!

Excellent thank you .

Today I’ve marked L and R on the inside of my biceps as to not get them mixed up and incorrectly fitted again , that was an easy fix lol .

I’ve shorted the cables on the shoulder bells to bring them 1” . Now because I’ve lifted both bells , even more sleeve is visible so I’ve plans to get some help in measuring the required 1.5 inches visible and the rest will be sewn and turned up so only the 1.5 is visible .

Now lol the cummerbund didn’t fit as nice as I would like as during lockdown I’ve put a few pounds on lol and the cunberbund was a little snug since getting it tailored for me but once I’ve done these few jobs I will get it all on again and hopefully fix the minor dressing issues .

The first step in fixing the bunching of my undersuit , will be to get some stirrups fitted and again once it’s all on again we can see if we can fix the dress issues .

The cod piece I’m going to use starch spray to stiffen the cod and hopefully get rid of the bunch around the crotch lol .

The belt I need to slide the black clips closed to the centre of the detonator and I need to shorted the belt as to lift the drop boxes to 2.5cm from the belt .

I have enough to be getting on with atm and will get around to taking photos of the blaster once I’ve fixed all the above .

Cheers guys

Hi Dave. Just a little clarification on the bolts are they flat or concave? I think in your response you mentioned they were flat? It’s still bit hard to make out in the photos. Thanks!

Ross owner of RWA CREATIONS who made my kit has kindly sent photos of the bolts used to help 4c5655dc3ccd7f44552754a54983fa2c.jpg