TB 10738 LANCER SPEC CLEARANCE (APPROVED)

03ef8ceb2bd88b7b07fe24bb54d4dc3a.jpg
Looks like it’s worked a treat .
Although my wife now wants me to do the weekly ironing so thanks a lot guys lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha! It’s always good to share the chores.

This may work fine but also keep in mind to loosen that cod strap a bit so it doesn’t pull so tight. It may be that you might have to add some interfacing to it if this doesn’t work so I just want you to be aware of that.

Other than that you’re doing great so keep it up! You’re getting closer to the finish!

73e85bb978d5cd0752a23f0ca1a14440.jpg
I kinda tested it with jeans , it looks a lot better , it’s quite stiff lol maybe I used to much as I hadn’t done this before lol

701bceedd3c4c4aef0006c422473279d.jpg

Both sleeves now coming in at 1.5 inches .

The helmet bolts have arrived , they look a lot better , just a simple case of undoing and replacing existing ?

Actually I’ve just unscrewed the old bolts just to see and it looks “ idiot proof “ lol e0ed8af79e4b723c1c2bf08fd4c541ff.jpg

4d2e83b55b6096e4f8b0133d013e0f8b.jpg

Oh wow what a difference it makes . It even looks tidier inside as the new pack came with little black plastic bolts that are rounded off , the inside looks really good now .

What you guys think ?

Thank you

• Like 1

Those helmet bolts are spot on! Nice work getting those changed out and you can really see the difference there.

Regarding the blaster Chopper mentioned that “the hex bolt on the back of the blaster was only present on the "hero" version of the blaster. The "stunt" versions of the blaster didn't have it. The hero blaster had the scope front and barrel drilled, while the stunt version did not. Since this appears to be a stunt blaster, the hex bolt appears to be out of place.”

Hero blaster back:

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/13. Blaster/Hero Blaster back.jpg

Stunt blaster back:

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/13. Blaster/Auction Blaster52.jpg

While the CRL doesn’t specifically address this bolt it’s not a show stopper but we wanted to bring it to your attention as we know you are driving for accuracy. If it’s something you would like to fix you could trim that raised section flush then fill the divot with some putty, let it dry and touch it up with a little black paint.

Again your doing great work and getting closer and closer to the finish. Keep it up Pathfinder!

Awesome feedback , just what I’m looking for , thank you .
Would you mind circling which part of the blaster would need fixing please or would this clear LANCER as is and maybe I can change it at a later date or even replace it .

Are you guys happy with everything else , anything else you need from me ?

Do I just need a full dress rehearsal now with the usual views ?

Thank you so much guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8e915a6d137c2a32d384539072b3685d.jpg

Cut or sand this off so it’s flat ? And then sand smooth and paint ?

57d4fa95c3b713e5d12b56d7e4dc249b.jpg

I’ve sanded off the top and filled in the recess with putty .

33e7b8cf4420839dc055a46ef9fb104c.jpg

Just waiting on it hardening before sanding it smooth and flat and then a quick spray .

Outstanding work Dave that’s exactly what needed to be done. Your attention to detail is really great.

I’ve come this far so would like my kit to look the best it can be lol.

A quick spray of the blaster later and that will be finished .

How’s it all looking now guys ?

What else must I do to get my badge lol

Blaster is looking great Dave thanks for taking the time to get that addressed.

Ok if you feel you’ve ticked all the boxes on the list then it’s time for another suit up and round of pictures. Just a front, back, right, and left this time. Take care to get everything adjusted just right i.e. biceps, cod strap, bund, etc. So take your time with this set to ensure everything is perfect.

You’re just about at the finish so keep up the great work!

That’s great news thank you .
The only job I’ve not finished yet is the stirrups for the undersuit as the elastic only arrived today but I will complete this tomorrow and I will get some photos and have some help getting kitted up this weekend .

Thank you