Mandrake's build

Mandrake

Here you go @TreeHuggerMatt these are all the pictures sent,it has to be said it took quite a while for them to be sent....I've noticed that the front panel with the buttons on is still being made to be silver on the top,for some reason 🤷‍♂️Im interested to know if they have listened to my request for the long black line not to be added on the stomach piece, as it's not found on the screen used costume!? We shall see at some point in the future.   https://ibb.co/album/YB02QL

Just seen this on FB.  I’m sorry matey. 

https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops/photos/a.848614341968786/2352528311577374/

Edited by BikerScout007
Link back to original post added.
  • Sad 1

If ya still blocked by them @Mandrake give me a shout and I can copy and paste it in a DM

• Thanks 1

Cheers for the heads-up,I can read their page,I'm just not allowed to comment! To be honest I wasn't expecting my order to be able to be sent any time soon, due to the war. Again ,there's not much I can do🤷‍♂️and to be quite honest, at this point I'd rather get a refund as this whole situation has been quite a s#it show..

I would like to reiterate my thanks and appreciation to all of you, you have been so very helpful ,I am eternally grateful for all your kind gestures . thank you ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Any joy? See they’re shipping out twice a week. hope you get your box 

• Like 1

I've heard nothing from them, other than when I asked 3 weeks ago about selling my armour to someone else and getting a refund. They said no, we'll send it when we can . I've just checked on their FB page and it's only helmets they are sending out,I'll keep you posted on any correspondence I receive though.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Just to let anyone who has been following my saga,I did not ever receive my armour or a refund from armoryshop props / Denis vorobiev / spiel, before he disappeared and also removed the propshop Facebook page ! I will be keeping my eye out for when he rears his head again under a different business name... however I was able to obtain / pay for another set and have gained clearance! Thanks for every ones help ,it will always be truly appreciate.

• Like 2

I’m glad to hear that you finally crossed the finish line. Congrats on your approval! It was a long year and a half for sure with you not receiving the armor you paid for and having to shell out addition funds for a new set, but you persevered. Congratulations again Trooper!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mandrake said:

Just to let anyone who has following my saga,I did not ever receive my armour or a refund from armoryshop props / Denis vorobiev / spiel, before he disappeared and also removed the propshop Facebook page ! I will be keeping my eye out for when he rears his head again under a different business name... however I was able to obtain / pay for another set and have gained clearance! Thanks for every ones help ,it will always be truly appreciate.

mate im SO happy for you.  The relief must be amazing..  where did you source from in the end?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TreeHuggerMatt said:

mate im SO happy for you.  The relief must be amazing..  where did you source from in the end?

After putting my build progress up on the UK garrison site and then hitting the brick wall of not receiving my armour, a very kind person offered me theirs, which they had purchased on the first run,I believe, however it had never been constructed or used . I'll be honest,it was sold as being sized to him, but there's no way he would of fitted into it,as he was quite a stocky man.🤷‍♂️                            I've been 3dprinting for several years now and can honestly say the quality of the printing was subpar and hidden by thick layers of paint.                                                         I can only imagine how many people Denis has let down and not supplied orders ,that were taken and not fulfilled in a timely manner, to be honest I'm quite surprised that he is still listed as a recommended vendor,as I stated last year he has lied to multiple people on here and on Facebook, along with taking far too long to make armour.In one way ,I have been lucky that I was able to fulfill my dream, others were no doubt not, which saddens me greatly..

I will going on my first troop at the end of the month and hope to do many more in the near future!3c43daa81dbc48be2fff6f37cd81a965.jpg

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 3/5/2023 at 9:49 AM, Mandrake said:

After putting my build progress up on the UK garrison site and then hitting the brick wall of not receiving my armour, a very kind person offered me theirs, which they had purchased on the first run,I believe, however it had never been constructed or used . I'll be honest,it was sold as being sized to him, but there's no way he would of fitted into it,as he was quite a stocky man.🤷‍♂️                            I've been 3dprinting for several years now and can honestly say the quality of the printing was subpar and hidden by thick layers of paint.                                                         I can only imagine how many people Denis has let down and not supplied orders ,that were taken and not fulfilled in a timely manner, to be honest I'm quite surprised that he is still listed as a recommended vendor,as I stated last year he has lied to multiple people on here and on Facebook, along with taking far too long to make armour.In one way ,I have been lucky that I was able to fulfill my dream, others were no doubt not, which saddens me greatly..

Amazing work!  

I haven't heard from Denis in forever.  The vendor info was just an oversight.  I've gone through and updated it, although I'm sorry to say we don't have any new vendors to fill some of those gaps.