Mandrake's build

Mandrake

49 minutes ago, TreeHuggerMatt said:
Posted entirely without comment. 

They’ve posted an update video on Facebook for what it’s worth  

[mention=87568]Mandrake[/mention] don’t know if you follow then on there but it’s with a watch  

I did ,but but they blocked me from commenting!!! I've just watched it,he looks very nervous,I believe he knows his lie's have finally cought up with him... And once again he gives a excuse of why messages aren't answered and products are late *yawn

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Chopper said:

I would be very cautious about doing a wire transfer. When sending funds via wire transfer, once the funds are sent they cannot be recovered.

He has had $ 1000 of my money for a year..and still can't provide me with a photo of my armour...

21 minutes ago, Mandrake said:

I did but then they blocked me!!!

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

https://fb.watch/c5e0WkQHmU/

hope that works

• Thanks 1

I realize this issue isn't over,but I feel the need to say THANK YOU ALL for all your support and assistance ❤️

I'd just like to make clear, that I would be far more forgiving if I had had any updates on the progress of my order or be told that there was a problem / delay, instead of me having to ask and get no reply towards the end of last year.And being completely ignored from the start of January, when the armour was confirmed finished and drying..

A friend kindly offered to post on my behalf, due to me being blocked from commenting on the prop shop Facebook, pictured here  https://ibb.co/h1tRy19 the post was made on Saturday 2nd of April, Denis asked that I email him for details,I have yet to get a email back.On Monday 4th April, my friend asked again if one photo could be provided  https://ibb.co/3BTCFLk unfortunately from that point onwards he too has heard nothing back.                                                                        I have sent 3 emails to prop shop in the last few weeks.I'm more than happy to wait until the political situation has calmed down to receive my order,I understand they have no control over it and it is probably causing them many problems, however the lack of being able to provide proof that my armour does exist speaks volumes.                                                                              I have stated in previous emails to them that I cannot get a refund until they refund me, which they cannot do presently and when they can refund me they should be able to send out my order?All correspondence was ignored.

While going through my correspondence with them from last year I found this email I had forgotten about https://ibb.co/Yp3S5Gq dated November 2021( 5 months ago!!),it clearly states my armour is Safe and wasn't affected by the fire they had...

I have sent another email today asking for a refund, stating that I know it isn't possible now, but as soon as the political situation has changed, I would very much appreciate the £800 back .. Now to wait for a response... I have contacted both PayPal and my bank and neither can help due to the amount of time past.Sadly if no response is received, I shall have been forced into reporting the business as committing fraud.

I have spoken to this person today and he informed me he had purchased many other Star wars helmets from other sellers and had waited at most 3.5 months.He was 'kindly' notified by Denis 😮 that his order wasn't ready and that "he has a lot of orders ahead of mine" ,so after waiting 5 months his order isn't even started .. https://ibb.co/FJY53ks that's what I call good customer service 😥

Justin

I understand your frustration.  Trust me, we have ALL been there.  I have waited over a year for pieces before.  It happens.

I just chatted with Denis today and he explained to me his side of the story.  He said you still have the ability to request a refund from Paypal.  He cannot access his account because of the financial embargo.

He also told me that he can't ship the armor even if he wanted to, because the border is closed.  And that there was an increase in the shipping fee that he will need your help paying if you still want the kit once he can ship it.

But just a general comment.... long waits for armor are nothing new in this hobby.  Back in the day it was an 18-24 month wait for some kits.  Personally, I have a piece I am waiting for that has been 6 months so far.  That's part of the deal.   Many armor makers are a just a dude in a garage with a vacuum table or some 3D printers.  There aren't factories cranking out these parts (and even makers that DID have factories...cough...ANOVOS...cough cough... can't always keep up).  

3-5 months?  That's nothing in this business.   Not to diminish your issue, just trying to set some realistic expectations for future armor purchases.  

And this is all with a war going on that has shut down the financial system in Russia and led to a closed border.  

I'm going to ask that you please take a break from all the posts and just try to deal with Denis directly.  The Legion has a policy of not getting involved in Vendor disputes, but despite that, I and some of the others have tried our best to help you get a resolution.  I'm sure you and Denis can come to an amicable agreement.

Thank you kindly!

• Like 4

I have attempted many times to contact Denis over the past 4 months, as I have stated and haven't gotten one single email reply, you contact him and get a immediate response 🤔!!!I have spoken to employees from both PayPal and my bank today and I can assure you I cannot get a refund from either of them due to the time that has past . I understand that a one man operation will take a lot longer to produce items than a  business, but I do believe Denis has his own premises and multiple employees and multiple 3d printers! I have provided many examples of it being stated that my purchase was completed,yet he cannot provide one photo,to prove I'm wrong??I have given photographic proof on every single accusation I have made. There's not much more that I can do,I have explored every possible avenue and have contacted him multiple times to no avail. Non of the problems registered on the vendor problems page concerning prop shop ever got rectified , as I have contacted each person regarding their problem, also note the ignored messages and emails from each individual...  I do appreciate that you have tried to help,and I am grateful .

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question if I may? What sizes are the leather pouches supposed to be ? And what are the requirements for level 2 with the pouches? Is it 2 small and one large or the other way round?? https://ibb.co/9Gg6vyM

@Mandrake

drop @Hask or @Ruthar a message they've built and cleared patrols to level 2 so will definitely know the sizes

On 4/26/2022 at 12:11 PM, Mandrake said:

Quick question if I may? What sizes are the leather pouches supposed to be ? And what are the requirements for level 2 with the pouches? Is it 2 small and one large or the other way round?? https://ibb.co/9Gg6vyM

To be honest I dont recall the exact measurements of mine and my kit is buried away at the moment. Check out @Ruthar wip thread he has his template photos on there.

• Like 1

I've accidentally made the larger pouch the size needed to be covered by the white plastic front,oh well at least it's useful 😆

• Haha 1

Sorry to be a bother but I'd like some clarification on a small detail pertaining to level 2.in the CRL it states "The first left panel has a tube on top that then runs up the left side and then across the top of the recess", I've noticed that Hask has this detail however Ruthar does not, would the omission of this detail hinder me in gaining level 2 ? 

39 minutes ago, Mandrake said:

Sorry to be a bother but I'd like some clarification on a small detail pertaining to level 2.in the CRL it states "The first left panel has a tube on top that then runs up the left side and then across the top of the recess", I've noticed that Hask has this detail however Ruthar does not, would the omission of this detail hinder me in gaining level 2 ? 

Read the WHOLE app ;)

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the pointer of reading till the end 😂.i have finally been contacted by Denis and I received a few pictures about a week ago, however due to the current situation , I have chosen to wait until a courier service can be used rather than the Russian Postal service.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Mandrake said:

Thanks for the pointer of reading till the end 😂.i have finally been contacted by Denis and I received a few pictures about a week ago, however due to the current situation , I have chosen to wait until a courier service can be used rather than the Russian Postal service.

That is good to hear Justin !

I gonna be cheeky and ask if ya could show us a pic after the fun we had getting in touch lol.  Glad its all going to be sorted 

• Haha 1