MatuteX77's Patrol Trooper Build!

MatuteX77

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since I last worked on my Patrol Trooper armor. But at least I got the undersuit ready. I have to pick it up next week.

50b575c9e8bac58dd671051eaae3241f.jpg8ac9bd888f661e54f4ed5bd2ad538c2b.jpge0b759c163512ce22bd7e3e91c224026.jpgdae210b58f8d3d7209ce443293064101.jpg7397b124f6de68f36247742efd2155e4.jpg

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Looking good, I'm still trying to find a place to get one myself.

Teresa's Geeky Pink's Phantastic Gaskets may be one option right? I don't know if she has made these. I read somewhere that somebody went to Steph's Imperial Outfitters. Mine is from a local taylor, not sure if she works internationally. This is her IG

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MatuteX77 said:

Teresa's Geeky Pink's Phantastic Gaskets may be one option right? I don't know if she has made these. I read somewhere that somebody went to Steph's Imperial Outfitters. Mine is from a local taylor, not sure if she works internationally. This is her IG

Appreciated

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, MatuteX77 said:

Already printed mine, but did you guys know about this nerf gun? It's just a little bit smaller...

iq18oW4.jpg

It might be fun to paint one of these black and covertly carry it next time we have a "Blast-a-Trooper" event, so when they start shooting, I can shoot back.

• 10 months later...

@MrPoopie@BikerScout007 I had problemas with the back part of the armor. And I'll need to reprint it. I may come by a back part of a Shore / Tank trooper. Is the same right? I may use that one instead of printing and reworking it? Thanks!

1 minute ago, MatuteX77 said:

@MrPoopie@BikerScout007 I had problemas with the back part of the armor. And I'll need to reprint it. I may come by a back part of a Shore / Tank trooper. Is the same right? I may use that one instead of printing and reworking it? Thanks!

The PT back is identical to the Shore just a different color. The parts should be interchangeable. There may be some slight adjustments in dimensions though. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MatuteX77 said:

@MrPoopieThank you Justin, if I scale it to the same size as the one I have already printed I should be fine then? Is it the exact same one with all the greeblies?

I would suggest opening the file in a program like 3D Builder (Windows) or something similar. That way you can see how the parts fit together. Different models will vary slightly even when getting dimensions from the same place. Every modeler does things slightly differently. 

• Like 1