BikerScout007's Patrol Trooper Build!

BikerScout007

Just now, BikerScout007 said:

Still grinding out parts!

d706b1d34a4b49f3b613271547115d7d.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

How much filament and time did that black "part" take? Looks a little rough around the edges.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrPoopie said:

How much filament and time did that black "part" take? Looks a little rough around the edges.

Definitely a little rough and misshapen.  Thinking about recycling it into new filament!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t know Boss. Someone else has pulled ahead and has his stuff painted already. Now that you’re down to just one build in progress I’m sure you’ll catch up in no time .

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AradunFF said:

I don’t know Boss. Someone else has pulled ahead and has his stuff painted already. Now that you’re down to just one build in progress I’m sure you’ll catch up in no time emoji6.png.

Ahead just slightly. Although neither of us will finish without the help of the other.

"Tip of the Lance" is nothing without whole Lance.

• Like 2

Saturday night's alright for printing!

a0f48f16f5521a530415c804a9f03c06.jpg

• Like 3

Wow! That’s coming on well 👍 

I’ve got all the left boot parts printed. Are you printing in the original scale or doing a little measuring? Mine all fits apart from the toe and dog bone. Tried resizing the toe part up and down but no luck yet.

I’ll post pics on my thread when I get a minute. I shall be back on the build now after a few weeks of R2 business.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Glynn said:

Wow! That’s coming on well 👍 

I’ve got all the left boot parts printed. Are you printing in the original scale or doing a little measuring? Mine all fits apart from the toe and dog bone. Tried resizing the toe part up and down but no luck yet.

I’ll post pics on my thread when I get a minute. I shall be back on the build now after a few weeks of R2 business.

@MrPoopie and I are around the same size so I haven't done any adjusting -- yet!  My foot is bigger than his though so I will need to adjust those two parts you mentioned.  Haven't gotten to them yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a little break to finish my Vanguard upgrades and to do some printer maintenance but I'm still at it!

cc22adb8b5b9b8117f517f7621468b27.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got my bucket today!

Thanks to @troygordon2 for getting this done.  I know @MrPoopie and I must have driven you crazy with all of our "just a little bit wider here.  Little bit narrower there.  Bring that out, move that over, etc."  But the result is a great looking bucket!

f72afa314379ef7b757fc4aaba51f5ad.jpgba63573a4fe9a8b3fd8328d4af7c4fd2.jpgccacf32d3d98fce1e95d3765fccf0c40.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

After a little detour to finish the Shoretrooper Officer CRL, I'm back on Patrol!

0398ede28b2ad4c72c79147348e5d07e.jpg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
Got my bucket today!
Thanks to [mention=86465]troygordon2[/mention] for getting this done.  I know [mention=80362]MrPoopie[/mention] and I must have driven you crazy with all of our "just a little bit wider here.  Little bit narrower there.  Bring that out, move that over, etc."  But the result is a great looking bucket!

f72afa314379ef7b757fc4aaba51f5ad.jpgba63573a4fe9a8b3fd8328d4af7c4fd2.jpgccacf32d3d98fce1e95d3765fccf0c40.jpg

Was the bucket printed as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/18/2020 at 2:40 PM, Bizarro said:

Was the bucket printed as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The buckets are resin casts by @troygordon2

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, MrPoopie said:

The buckets are resin casts by @troygordon2

That's me! I can't wait to see how you guys finish these up.  Saw one, and he did it SHARP.   I still have 2 kits ready and boxed, anther almost ready to box and ship, I've just been engrossed in my DLT 19 castings lately... Stupid black paint (I say in my best Homer Simpson voice)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1