JangoFred WIP

Bear in mind, that even for Lancer, filling the seam is optional

• Optional: For the 'Back and Cap' style bucket constructions, fill the seam around the top of the dome so it is not visible.

So... when it says "Weathering adheres to production sources"... is that another way of saying the weathering needs to be as close as possible to the CRL photo?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It means that the weathering should be close to what was seen on the TV show.

We currently have one approved Mando Lancer app, you can check out what his looked like:

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/topic/22606-tb-44365-mikerscout-lancer-request-approved/

• Like 2

On 9/11/2020 at 10:37 AM, JangoFred said:

Thanks!.... my bund and neck seal have been ordered from Steph. Ordered a new spray gun to start the weathering process.

Hello JangoFred! Can i ask a small favor of ya. How did you get ahold of steph to do an order? I tried her personal fb messenger and her group one as well with no reply. I just could not find a way to order my flak vest from her, so Krypton got my cash instead of her. I would just like to know for future builds or in case i want new again, etc. Thank you J.F and enjoy your build!! 😁👍

I messaged her personally. It was a year ago. I think she may not reply until she opens up the next round of orders.

It means that the weathering should be close to what was seen on the TV show.
We currently have one approved Mando Lancer app, you can check out what his looked like:

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/topic/22606-tb-44365-mikerscout-lancer-request-approved/

Understood.... thanks.

• Like 1

I used Christine's technique and just worked it using screenshots and paused scenes as reference.  I only used Raw Umber though, single color in layers.  If you have any questions or need help at all let me know.  I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...