Eric’s Mandalorian Biker Scout Build (CRL Model)

Yeah you should be able to. I think with some of the films, you can move it into position with a bit of soapy water in between and then you can trim the edges -- you'd need to look at the specific instructions though.

Going to re-weather the armor to make sure everything matches with the new bucket. Going to use Christina’s new recipe as well which I tested on another piece. Below is a pic of one of the forearms with half of the old weathering removed. Nice to see the white again…

ebc12bac0cbd40d3f837f3c1e0d7a8f8.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello, Kit looks great, im working on my build and was wondering how you attached the back belt portion to the the ABS ? Did you use a rivet or just E6000? Would you mind including a picture of the back please?  cheers!

Hello, Kit looks great, im working on my build and was wondering how you attached the back belt portion to the the ABS ? Did you use a rivet or just E6000? Would you mind including a picture of the back please?  cheers!

This is how the belt is attached

2c092eaecbc542171384a5055e5de099.jpg
  • Thanks 1

so the weathering is re-done. Even had my first official troop as a scout. Going to take new pics shortly and post a helmet comparison as promised. Updated recipe in original post with EFX

• Like 1

errr.. one more thing.. since your available. 😆.. The tank, since there is no rivet required at the bottom,  do you leave it loose or can we use the rivet too?? one more...the cumberbund is different from the RoTJ, I haven't found any info on how to put it together..any leads on that?  thank you in advance..J

errr.. one more thing.. since your available. .. The tank, since there is no rivet required at the bottom,  do you leave it loose or can we use the rivet too?? one more...the cumberbund is different from the RoTJ, I haven't found any info on how to put it together..any leads on that?  thank you in advance..J

I don’t have a rivet at the bottom of my tank. It lays pretty close but that took a LOT of adjustment to get it just right.

The cummerbund needed some adjustment. I got the one from Steph’s imperial outfitters. She did the ones for the show. She confirmed that how they appear is not how she sent them. So they made adjustments on their end. In my case I have them Velcro’d and the flap that they usually hang from are flipped behind.

• 7 months later...