Mountain Trooper

15 minutes ago, Stroker said:

I hope someone makes parts for use tall folks. Man I'd love a ST,but no one has long enough leg armour..

@BrinkHouse is a tall dude and he 3D printed his Shore armor.  It's possible.  

• Like 2

These are Disneyland/ Galaxy’s Edge exclusive action figures supposedly. Rumors are these aren’t going to be in the movie and just for sale within the park. Possible character interaction with guests within the land but the packaging actually has Batuu in it. Maybe they will be in the comic! But they might suffer the fate of the AT-M6 driver who was only an action figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, dodger0729 said:

These are Disneyland/ Galaxy’s Edge exclusive action figures supposedly. Rumors are these aren’t going to be in the movie and just for sale within the park. Possible character interaction with guests within the land but the packaging actually has Batuu in it. Maybe they will be in the comic! But they might suffer the fate of the AT-M6 driver who was only an action figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah ive heard that and it's definitely a possibility. But considering we have the White Kashyyyk there's precedent for us having characters only from Disneyland! :D

Interesting... Indeed interesting! :) We have to dig a bit and get more info. So far looks ok, unless they messed up with helmet's side/back. Also, remember Hasbro's mismatch with early PatrolTrooper toy.
If it's dedicated to Galaxy's Edge - we will know very soon!
Also interesting, - why did they killed all its links from website?..

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

Here are my "Captain Obvious" opinions...
Now, while it might look like a "put-together-with-parts-they've-already-shown" kind of trooper, it's being "offered" or hopefully shown in the "Third movie of the Sequel Trilogy."
(It's following the "mirroring in the movies" theme.)
First we got the Biker Scout in Episode VI.
Then we got the Kashyyyk Trooper in Episode III.
Now, we are getting the Mountain Trooper in Episode IX. (Well, maybe...I just read the above comment about Disney/ Galaxy's Edge.)
(I wonder what planet they will be featured on...most likely somewhere with big trees...heh!)
Because they seem to be following the "Let's-have-a-forest-planet-in-the-third-movie-of-a-trilogy" theme. (Endor, Kashyyyk, and ???)
Anyway, I like it. It has the Biker Scout snout, a Biker Scout-ish type lens, and those big-ass side pouches. (And other Shoretrooper elements, but eh...who cares?)
This is definitely Pathfinder material! Whether it's in the movie or just an action figure at Disney, I still like it!
Cheers!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:07 PM, BikerScout007 said:

Yeah ive heard that and it's definitely a possibility. But considering we have the White Kashyyyk there's precedent for us having characters only from Disneyland! :D

I am still waiting for Disney to make the White Kashyyyk action figure. They show it on their ride...buuuut  noooooo!
I mean, the Skytrooper got a dang figure. Sheesh!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Grumpy said:

(I wonder what planet they will be featured on...most likely somewhere with big trees...heh!)
Because they seem to be following the "Let's-have-a-forest-planet-in-the-third-movie-of-a-trilogy" theme. (Endor, Kashyyyk, and ???)

Well, if Galxay's Edge is Baatu, they'll have big petrified trees.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone going to Celebration, can you keep an eye open for any Mountain Trooper images, toys, etc. Any new pictures or info would be a great help to get this thing moving. 

33 minutes ago, MrPoopie said:

Anyone going to Celebration, can you keep an eye open for any Mountain Trooper images, toys, etc. Any new pictures or info would be a great help to get this thing moving. 

Oh don't you worry about it.  I'm on it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

Oh don't you worry about it.  I'm on it.

Thanks boss. 

• Like 1

Looks pretty epic to me!54d5a14c388c1c1422f58ffe62ce0940.jpgb2c4d5acdb48c148a21931bfd8fbef2e.jpg4fcbed2480dab5f75e55fc19ba373904.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Omegastriker said:

Looks pretty epic to me!54d5a14c388c1c1422f58ffe62ce0940.jpgb2c4d5acdb48c148a21931bfd8fbef2e.jpg4fcbed2480dab5f75e55fc19ba373904.jpg

Awesome. Thanks for this. I'm going to take a closer look and see what I can start. 

• Thanks 1

Awesome. Thanks for this. I'm going to take a closer look and see what I can start. 
I was hoping they would bring out a full costume for the celebration panel. I guess the park opening is just a few months away though!

• 1 month later...

Found some new shots when digging around. Just the toy still though. It lets us see the back and also that those hip flaps (under the pouches) are fabric and not rigid.

47979297032_59ab9d6c81_o.jpg

47979296792_82c0fae4ac_o.jpg

47979349811_c2128e7a10_o.jpg

47979349896_3d32b79559_o.jpg

47979315012_70cde96617_o.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pretty good for a start though

Just now, BikerScout007 said:

Pretty good for a start though

I think it lets us know what's recycled and what's new.

• Like 1

alright so i made a list of sone things that looked reused, modified, and new

reused:  

FOTK- forearms, shoulder bells(modified)

shoretrooper-ab plate, hand guards( and maybe gloves too), biceps ( might be modified)

imperial combat assault tank driver- belt and thermal detonator are the closest to the mountain trooper but are modified a bit. 

FO snow trooper- shin guards, boot spats, boots 

new: chest and back plates are new but do use some stuff from the shoretrooper chest and back plate, the hip plates are a bit more different from the shoretroopers, the helmet is very close to the shoretrooper but is obviously heavily modified.

anyways this is what i see is used to make this armor, atleast after observing the the photos and crls  let me know what you think 

• Like 2

Undershirt looks like Shore. Pants almost like the Shore but less baggy. I think that thigh guards are fabric with batting inside to give a heavy appearance with pouches laid on top.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, MrPoopie said:

Undershirt looks like Shore. Pants almost like the Shore but less baggy. I think that thigh guards are fabric with batting inside to give a heavy appearance with pouches laid on top.

Agreed and i dont think the thigh guards would be fabric, but it we wont know atleast if they dont show up in episode 9 

1 hour ago, MrPoopie said:

Probably foam for the thigh guards.