Biker Scout Vendor List

The Pathfinders Detachment does not endorse any propmaker. The vendors listed below have created props that have been used in approved costumes. Whether any prop is right for you depends on how it all fits together, so do your research! Our Armor Team is here to help.

Armor

• CFO-Strider (UK)
  • Chef's Creations (UK)
  • ChrisThePropGuy (AU)
  • Kropserkel (Canada)
  • Moncal/Faraway Creations (USA)
  • Pilot Bay (USA)
  • RS Props (UK)
  • RWA Creations (UK)
  • Studio Creations (USA)
  • Walt's Trooper Factory (USA)

Boots

Helmet

Gloves

• Crowprops
  • Imperial Boots
  • Sith Armory (no longer in business, still may be able to find them used)
  • Wampa Wear
  • Note: Esprit Rain Gauntlets were used in the film, with modifications. More and more members are having luck finding them on eBay. But do your research. Some sellers label their gloves improperly

Soft Goods (Cummerbunds, Pouches, Flak Vests, Codpieces, Flight Suits, Boots)

• Please check our Trade Forum for current Vendors selling the above items:
    http://forum.bikersc...p?showforum=156
  • Imperial Boots
  • Crowprops
  • Note: KriptonTop on etsy (a/k/a Cucblack). Cristian was banned from selling on the forum due to shipping issues, and some of those transactions have yet to be resolved. By all accounts he has fixed his shipping issues, but be sure to ask for Fedex.

Blasters

• BlasterWorks (USA)
  • Chef's Creations (UK)
  • The Force Forum (USA)
  • Hole in the Ground Productions (USA)
  • Inland Empire Armory (USA)
  • Kropserkel (Canada)
  • Negative Eleven (USA)
  • Polymer Armory (USA)
  • Praetorian Blasters (USA)

Helmet bolts

Thermal Detonator Clips

Helmet Lens material:

Neck Seals:

Decals:

3D Files:

• MrPoopie (Armor)
  • Jesus Salmeron (Helmet)
  • ChristhePropGuy (Armor and helmet)
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 8

Thanks for putting this together dude! Should be helpful to a lot of people.

In fact...I may need a new blaster soon. Going to need to hit up one these vendors...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

KS also makes a stunt blaster.

Added....with extreme reservations. The one I saw was about the size of a Mini Cooper!

• Like 2

Added....with extreme reservations. The one I saw was about the size of a Mini Cooper!

Weighs about the same too :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Do the blaster vendors only sell the holdout blaster or do they sell the rifles as well?

Some sell one, some the other. You need to go to their stores and check. DSP is selling their last few so I wouldn't wait!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Somebody may want to double-check Hyperfirm as a vendor for the blaster pistol; over on FISD, a lot of people were having issues with them (as was I roughly a year ago) and word is they went out of business. Some people had paid months ago for product which never shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/30/2018 at 4:12 PM, Bud Spaklur said:

Somebody may want to double-check Hyperfirm as a vendor for the blaster pistol; over on FISD, a lot of people were having issues with them (as was I roughly a year ago) and word is they went out of business. Some people had paid months ago for product which never shipped.

Thanks for the heads up!  I was never a fan of their Scout blasters any way, as they are not accurate and not acceptable for Lancer

My sale thread is pretty old, but I can still cast blasters. I will say mine are the size of the Kenner, so not acceptable for Lancer. There are definitely a lot of basic level approved scouts carrying them though. Thanks for including me (NegativeEleven) on the list.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just read this thread. I bought an E-11 from Praetorian Blaster, and absolutely love it. I messaged him a few days ago to see if they make the Hold Out Blaster, and he said they do not, due to the low interest on it, by may do it in the future if the interest picks up.

13 hours ago, mickeymark34 said:

Just read this thread. I bought an E-11 from Praetorian Blaster, and absolutely love it. I messaged him a few days ago to see if they make the Hold Out Blaster, and he said they do not, due to the low interest on it, by may do it in the future if the interest picks up.

Huh that's an interesting development. Praetorian was posting about the hold out blaster here a few months ago and most folks seemed to be pretty excited about it.

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Captain Doof said:

Where are good websites to get armour

Search for the vendors listed in the first post on Google.  They shouldn't be too hard to find. 

[mention]Captain Doof [/mention] when I first jumped into this, I checked out the Ultimate Armor Comparison thread which lists all of the armors currently being made, then once I found a few I really liked, I began researching their websites online. Keep in mind that several sell their merch through Facebook, so you’ll need an account if you aren’t already on FB if you plan to order from one of those vendors.

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/topic/17774-the-ultimate-armor-comparison-thread/

• 3 months later...