MB is retiring from making KT's.............but!!!!

mrbungle

Well ... I have sent over some $ and spoke with Tom today on the phone.

And I am VERY happy to say I will be continuing his work on the Kashyyyk Trooper (KT) armor and helmet. I should have the molds in my hands in the next few weeks. I was told a little bit of clean-up might be needed. So I will do my best to get them ready to start a new run as soon as I can.

I'll start a new thread when I get the molds or when the first run is ready.

Thanks

Kevin W.

The best news I've heard in a long time! Way to go!

Glad this is going through guys.

To new troopers out there KW is one of the best known and well respected prop makers in the clone world.

Welcome aboard KW, we are VERY happy to have u here!

Nate

Well ... I have sent over some $ and spoke with Tom today on the phone.

And I am VERY happy to say I will be continuing his work on the Kashyyyk Trooper (KT) armor and helmet. I should have the molds in my hands in the next few weeks. I was told a little bit of clean-up might be needed. So I will do my best to get them ready to start a new run as soon as I can.

I'll start a new thread when I get the molds or when the first run is ready.

Thanks

Kevin W.

Awesome Kevin! There are several SoCal Garrison members who are working on putting together KSTs! It would be awesome to have them all be wearing your armor!

Ya see that, kids??

There will soon be two styles (again) of Kashyyyk armor. Old School "PGHFett style" and New School "MrB style."

So, c'mon and get ready for more Kashyyyk Troopers. I've got hats to give out. :)

O.S.C.S armor rocks!! B)

And now he's going to add his touch to the Kashyyyk! Awesome!!

You go, Kevin!!

And since both new makers (Susie and Kevin) have the permission from the original makers to continue with the armor propcess, you know what we say to the illegal recasters........... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: (It would probably be censored anyway!)

Cheers!! It's a great day!

Just for the record. I spoke with Tim (Susie's husband) BEFORE making the deal with Mr.B just to make sure things are all good with this transaction. Susie/Tim and I are both from the So Cal Garrison and I have known Tim a long time.

Thank you everyone for your support and kind words...

Kevin W.

yep, KW designs will be making MB kt armor. i am currently making castings for him.

kevin makes some of the best clone armor out there and i feel his version of my armor will rock, i could not think of anyone better to continue the work on the KT's!!

Thanks for everyone's support. As soon as I get the molds I will make it a priority to get them ready to start offering kits. Keep in mind I am very picky with details and was told I will need to do some clean up before they are ready.

Kevin W.

Thanks for everyone's support. As soon as I get the molds I will make it a priority to get them ready to start offering kits. Keep in mind I am very picky with details and was told I will need to do some clean up before they are ready.

Kevin W.

Kevin, if it will help, I'm currently building this kit if you want to see the parts up close. I'm not sure where you are in L.A. but I'm just up in Ventura.

Tom, this is sad news for sure :( But I'm sure you are burnt out making these awesome kits. Good luck in whatever you do next! You are one of the good guys!

Kevin...this is AWESOME!! There is no one better that could take on this project. You clone armor is awesome. Can't wait to see the KT!!!! Starting to save funds now for a set ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...