MB is retiring from making KT's.............but!!!!

mrbungle

hi

i have been making KT's for 3 years and frankly, i am sick of making them.

so i am retiring from making kt's for awhile. meaning i will come back to it and resculpt the KT and come back with an improved model if i get around to it.

i am not retiring from prop making just kt's.

with that. if you own one of my kits and you want more for your garrison or buddies. i now by the power invested in me give you permission to recast the crap out of it. i feel that way everyone who wants a suit can get one and they do not have to wait for me to make a kit.

recast it, improve it. do your thing, go nuts.

mrbungle kashyyyk trooper armor and helmets are now public domain for the 501st.

i feel this is a way to thank the 501st and bikerscout.net for all the support you guys have shown me and helped me learn to do stuff like this.

thanks to everyone who has helped and supported me in this adventure.

LONG LIVE THE 501ST LEGION!!!!!

bungle out.........

• Like 2

Now this is an awesome move. Credits to you making KTs for so long and now making it open source.

I've seen hat only once so far and like comm tech I hope if someone takes on it he will do with good spirits!

For your future projects - have fun and looking forward to see what's awaiting us!

wow nice move mate

I am sure there will be some interested parties!

I myself am gonna take you up on the offer mate - but as always, will be a slow burn project for me!

take care man

Nate

Mr B, it is always a source of great pride when I troop in my CB. A kit that wouldn't exist without your awesome armour.

Take a break, keep smiling, and remember that you have the gratitude of many current CBs for your hard work, support & efforts in making this kit possible.

Now put your feet up, trooper, and take a break! :)

Tom, thanks so much for your contribution, my outpost in my country Ecuador and the neighborhood countries will appreciate so much this rights donation, sending you a PM.

Giovanni

hmmm thinking as a group, it would make sense for RKD to take this on if he is willing? He is already more than half way through the GM build (ie the bottom half is the same armour, mostly)

will drop him a post and direct him here :D

Nate

Would be cool if someone in europe could do this as well. It would reduce import costs and some other risks.

Guest Jangojedi

Way to go Tom, I hope those who recast it for thier friends do so with only to help grow te community and give you recognition for using it as their base to improve and put it out there to help bring the price down for friend and community. MrB you have always contributed and given back to your brothers here and other boards, 501st Domain. That has got to be a FIRST!!

thanks for the kind words. guys. i am going to try to make copies of the molds or at least make fiberglass copies from the molds for a couple of folks that want to continue making this armor.

so stay tuned.

• Like 1

Mr B, I hope you don't mind, but there is a fellow here in Australia who has been doing excellent work building kits and recruiting for the Legion. I mentioned that we needed someone to step into your shoes and help out upcoming CBs by manufacturing your kits now that you have handed over the reins, so to speak.

He is currently the XO of Terror Australis Garrison and a very reputable fellow by the name of Nick. I suggested he send you a PM to look into options.

But I wanted to give you some notice and I hope you don't mind me taking the initiative here.

thanks for the kind words. guys. i am going to try to make copies of the molds or at least make fiberglass copies from the molds for a couple of folks that want to continue making this armor.

so stay tuned.

From all the new guys who are waiting on armorer....THANK YOU!!!! :D

well, i have molds for everything but the chest plate. so i could make fiberglass casting that could be turned into bucks. , i would just have to make a mold for the chest plate.

i will start making copies for each continent , i guess. next week. you will have to reinforce them and make them vacform friendly.

the belts and stuff should be easy to make molds of. same with the helmet.

Its unfortunate because I am just now gathering resources trying to find the best kit for the price and money. Is there any one here that will now recast it now that consent has been given? Mr. Bungle, you have done a great service and from what I have seen the armor looks great.

I would like to take on this process. But I would not want to call it "Recast". Too many bad thoughts of past problems come to mind when using that word. I would like to call it "Continuing Your Creation".

Heatshock was the one that informed me of your thread here. But as of yet I do not have one of your kits. If I was so lucky enough to receive one or the Fiber Glass parts as you mention for Heatshock, That would be great. I would "Continue Your Creation" with Vac-formed armor parts. And if I was able to receive one of your helmets I would Roto-Cast it like i do with my other helmets.

Let me know...

Kevin W.

Well ... I have sent over some $ and spoke with Tom today on the phone.

And I am VERY happy to say I will be continuing his work on the Kashyyyk Trooper (KT) armor and helmet. I should have the molds in my hands in the next few weeks. I was told a little bit of clean-up might be needed. So I will do my best to get them ready to start a new run as soon as I can.

I'll start a new thread when I get the molds or when the first run is ready.

Thanks

Kevin W.

• Like 3