Unstated

you are a cleared CB - so in a way it makes no difference to your troopability

but as with all detachment armourers - we always try to encourage people to continually upgrade their gear :D

its isnt set in stone yet, but have a look at the new CRLs we are building - http://forum.bikersc...?showtopic=9409

if you are interested - these are a few observations from the pictures above:

(1) you seem to be missing decals from your lid - the under eye stripes and the logo on the right side of you visor (pointed out by eagle-eyed Grumpy)

(2) cummerbund has horizontal stripes - its meant to be vertical

(3) front and back armour should overlap

(4) cant quite see, but you need to check on the number of your pouches - there should be a total of 16 on the cummerbund. I only have a glimpse of your sides, but it appears you have a set of 2 when there should be 4? I think you are missing a set of tall pouches on the back as well.

(5) helmet lens looks to be black or dark green - its should have a reflective green screen (I might be wrong though)

(6) straps for drop boxes should be beige/tanned/off-white

its great to see another CB trooper. even better that its a Lady!

looking very comfy in there bush!

Nate

(1) you seem to be missing decals from your lid - the under eye stripes and the logo on the right side of you visor (pointed out by eagle-eyed Grumpy)

That would be the left side of the visor, Nate. ;)

And the last picture is funny.

The poor critter is surrendering, though. :P

Welcome to "The Swamp." B)

That puts us up to three Fem-Kashyyyks now.

Heather, if u have just been cleared, there are serious issues with your costume. You are more then welcome on our forums, and we are very happy to help u improve on it.

there are components of ur set up that appear to be parts previously stated NOT to be used on a Kashyyyk Trooper. It appears that armour used is a tb chest and back, and u have used a molle vest for ur cummerbund. Theres also a list of other parts which are not merely inaccurate, but are wrong on a kashyyyk trooper. I am happy to post here or via private pm if u prefer.

Its not ur fault. However ur case and clearance will be referred to BSN admin and the 501st LMO.

Thank you.

Nate

Thank you kindly those who gave me a warm welcome. I appreciate it. Feel free to drop me a PM and I'd be happy to keep in touch with you.

But that said, I really don't think this place is for me.

It was very nice meeting you.

Heather, if u have just been cleared, there are serious issues with your costume. You are more then welcome on our forums, and we are very happy to help u improve on it.

there are components of ur set up that appear to be parts previously stated NOT to be used on a Kashyyyk Trooper. It appears that armour used is a tb chest and back, and u have used a molle vest for ur cummerbund. Theres also a list of other parts which are not merely inaccurate, but are wrong on a kashyyyk trooper. I am happy to post here or via private pm if u prefer.

Its not ur fault. However ur case and clearance will be referred to BSN admin and the 501st LMO.

Thank you.

Nate

PM sent.