Boro's Kst Build

Boro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not to handy with painting i just preped the armor and chromed it up and bought the paints got them all matched to MrB's samples and then handed over the armor to my very good friend Lone wolf for him to base coat and cammo and I really was speechless when i got to see it the texture and detailing you cant really see in the photos but in the flesh its amazing looking so big thumbs up to my mate lone wolf for the help he has been giving me on this build and to skip for letting me pick his brians.

You KST folks are even crazier than the regular Biker Scouts! This is an awesome costume for sure, the attention to detail is unreal for screen accuracy, Mr B has created a great kit. It is definitely not a fast build lol.And I thought the Biker and TK were tricky!

looking good.

lonewolf, the kit is alittle tricky until you put one together , then it is pretty easy. just like a tk. thanks for doing a good job on it.

Hi Tom, Boro is a fussy git, I have to try my best, seriously thanks for making this kit, it really is super cool looking and thanks for the nice comments.

Hi Tom, Boro is a fussy git, I have to try my best, seriously thanks for making this kit, it really is super cool looking and thanks for the nice comments.

I Will be seeing you later sunny jim!!!

Thought id post some updates on this well its not finished as yet but its suitable enought to troop in and the guys really wanted it at the Invasion event in belfast ive still got some tweaking to do but overall im happy with how things gave come along so here's a few pics

Photo1081.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0335-Copy-1-1.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

thanks skip Old and the New thougt it was class shot and thats my mate Lonewolf in it had to let him wear it as the help he has givin me and plus he's a biker nut lol

Thanks Darren but it was the guys on here likes of MrB,Skip,Heatshock and anyone else who ive forgotten done all the ground work I just picked there brains mostly skips and between me and lonewolf we got stuck in, still not fully happy have to tweak a few things here and there but once I do ill be sending in the pic's for clearance over the UKG