Boro's Kst Build

Boro

Well its started my friend Lonewolf on here has been helping me out as well so he got the work on the helmet for me so this is whats been done so far, Also ive been working on my gloves.

borolid1.jpg

1dfab835.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks tom my CO is pushing for me to get it done for september for Our show in Cork Rep.Ireland but i told him I want to get it right and aiming for the October show in belfast and good news is Lonewolf is doing Gree as well so that with my kst and the wookies is going to look fab

Guest Skupilkinson

Nice one mate, Glad to see you're making progress now. Mine has begun too so if you wanna bash out ideas or solutions you know where I am. ;)

This helmet is massive compared to my Biker Scout lids. Yes your mold may be tiring but nothing that can't be fixed, the eye area has been a bit tricky to shape and clean up but the detail will look great when it comes together. This project is swaying me towards a KST in the future.

Yep Lonewolf is super fussy I nearly gave him the full kit to do he love a challange but i like the enjoyment of building my own costume and dont mind a bit of help

• 1 month later...
Not bad mate! So do you always try your costume parts on in your car? :D

Thanks guys and yes I do try all my costume parts on in my car and phone box's I feel like super man

The gloves are cool! Is there any way to make your thigh pockets smaller at this point? They look a bit on the big side. The flaps should also have a flat edge on the bottom with an angled cut coming in from the outside. You can see what I'm talking about in this pic.

kashyyyktrooperpouches.jpg

I followed Lonescout's lead http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?show...amp;#entry49912

hey michael nice to see you posting again :D

hope you got my info on the bummerbund mate - nice to see the progress!

agree with mosi abt the thigh pockets though - looks like they werent modified? Just the pockets ont eh original trousers moved forward?

if I am not mistaken they should be 5inches x 7 inches with a different shape to em

see - http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=5552

Nate

• 5 weeks later...

Well thought id give you guys a bit of and update been working on the armor with my good friend Lone Wolf and id thougth id give you a few pics of what stage im at now so over the next week im hopeing to have it finished

Visor

2cbaa8dc.jpg

b977b45d.jpg

Boots

IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0247-1.jpg

Base Coat

Photo1027.jpg

Cumber test

IMAG0256.jpg