Melanie's WIP-Scout (RotJ)

Hey Melanie,

solid build so far! Seems like you figured out some of the "complicated" parts in getting the right name of the fabrics in german... 😉 You should definately check out the forum of our Garisson, but you'll find loads of info and nice persons here at the detachement (as you might already have noticed 😛) Looking forward to see your approval pictures in our ticket system.

Cheers
Arne

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OnkelPaschulke said:

You should definately check out the forum of our Garisson

Yeah, I'm still waiting to get my account unlocked. But since it has to be done manually and it's holidays I guess I have to be patient (one of my character strengths... not) 😆

We are finally changing our forum to a new one. There were some troubles, but you should be activated soon!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I did use the holiday for the 2nd sole (and I hated it passionately). Due to children-issues we were only few people on sunday, so I had almost an entire cake for myself.

all that sugar and a thick taping of my fingers helped a lot finishing it.

Schuh.jpg?rlkey=jbwk7so9x015t04nqjt4mvvlSchuhe.jpg?rlkey=neb925fydhv7d5whjkjz2zs

But before I can start the interesting part of my shoemaking, there will be a pause because of the beginning reenactment season.

• Like 4