So how does one go to the toilet...

L0CKSTER

I don’t think I saw any ladies respond, so thought I’d chime in….

I thought I was really smart and cut my flight suit in half so that I could only dekit waist down to use the facilities.

Funny thing though is I’ve never needed to go while in kit bc I dehydrate so fast! But maybe if you’re not in a hot and humid place you would benefit from splitting the flight suit if you are burdened with sitting to pee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yeah I have considered the ol cut in half approach but I have a feeling I’ll also be dehydrating pretty quickly being in Australia. I tend to last a while between wee’s anyway Here in Perth we had a record of I think 10 to 13 days over 40°C in Feb. My scout isn’t ready to troop in yet but can’t imagine I would’ve survived in it if I did weeing would’ve been the least of my worries haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coughs! I'm a lady.

Two piece suit, mens shirt and cargo pants both altered.

We are hitting  40 atm Lachy, drink plenty of water. Nothing wrong with having two under suits, btw the two piece isnt as thick as the over alls.

29 minutes ago, M.J said:

Coughs! I'm a lady.

Two piece suit, mens shirt and cargo pants both altered.

We are hitting  40 atm Lachy, drink plenty of water. Nothing wrong with having two under suits, btw the two piece isnt as thick as the over alls.

Oh man, stay cool. We haven't had much above low 30's since those 40's so hopefully that heatwave cools off soon for you guys. But absolutely, a split in the suit is definitely a good idea!