TB-38694 Lancer Deployment Request - Approved

KOtrooper

Full suit shouldn't be necessary as we only need photos of the areas in question. If it's the belt and drop boxes just make sure that your flight suit, belt, bund and TD are present so that it looks normal and everything sits properly as if you were fully dressed. Besides the shoulder this is all in the belt area. 

Thanks. That'll be easier to work on the photos by myself.

I did remove the stitching from the bund and tried rubbing out the crease. I hesitate to iron it out because of the Velcro on the other side. 13a0235152df5c2af934ce191b9f736d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, KOtrooper said:

Thanks. That'll be easier to work on the photos by myself.

I did remove the stitching from the bund and tried rubbing out the crease. I hesitate to iron it out because of the Velcro on the other side. 13a0235152df5c2af934ce191b9f736d.jpg

It'll relax with time. Ironing could melt the velcro. Thanks for the detail pic of it. 

• Like 1

Reconfigured the shoulder bridge strapping so the more pressure put on the bells, pulls in the bridge straps. 4a9f796ea469fbcebb8b445292b92a0b.jpg

• Like 1

Spent way more time in front of a mirror than I expected. For some reason, I kept adjusting the same side thinking it was the other. :blink:

Let me know if I need further adjustments. This looked loads better to me and felt better.

untitled%20shoot-8212.jpg?dl=0

And here's my butt...

untitled%20shoot-8211.jpg?dl=0

• Like 1

Let me know if you need more adjustments/photos from me. I fixed everything in the blue and green text.

• BikerScout007 changed the title to TB-38694 Lancer Deployment Request - Approved

Congrats!

• Like 2