Flak vest: Handmade
Cummerbund: Handmade
Cod: Handmade
Pouches: Handmade
Gloves: Wampa Wear
Boots: handmade from instructions on forum
Blaster: 3D Print

Build Thread:

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/topic/22421-kotroopers-biker-scout-build/#comment-208572

untitled%20shoot-8172.jpg?dl=0

untitled%20shoot-8174.jpg?dl=0

untitled%20shoot-8177.jpg?dl=0

untitled%20shoot-8178.jpg?dl=0

• Thanks 1

Ugh, of course now I see my bicep armor is rotated backwards. I swear those will be the death of me. I'm sure there is more I need to tweak but am ready to get the ball rolling on my application. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Thank you for your application Melody. The team has started their review and will get back to you with any comments.

• Like 1

The Lancer review team has gone over your submission and had the following comments. 

Overall the majority of comments are about proper dressing and fitment. 

• Helmet:  Just a note. Upper 3 stickers above the lens are off center. 
  • Flight Suit:  Red Kap coveralls have pass-through pockets which will need to be sewn closed. 
  • Upper Arm Armor:  Bicep armor rotated backwards, should be to the sides. You mentioned this already. 
  • Cummerbund:  Need to remove visible diagonal stitch lines where Velcro is sewn on the back of the bund. Bund is a bit off center, needs to be shifted slightly to wearers right, this is a dressing issue.
  • Belt:  Drop boxes should be 1-1.5” higher. Dropboxes are a bit uneven. This is a dressing issue. Optional:  You may want to round the corners of the belt (near the rivets) to keep them from catching on anything.
  • Flight Suit:  Trim 1" from the bottom of the butt flap
  • Knee Armor:  Missing measurement on upper knee armor elastic. Knee are dropping, there should be more of a gap between the knee and top of the boot. You can try adding adding velcro to the flighrsuit underneath the knees to hold them up higher. 

Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on the issues.

Do you want me to move the three stickers on the helmet?

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, KOtrooper said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on the issues.

Do you want me to move the three stickers on the helmet?

It's not a deal breaker just info in case it bothers you. Unless you have a spare set of stickers laying around, I'd leave it for now. 

I made my own decals for my build (cleaner look and I matched the gray paint of the snout). I'll see if I can get them off without screwing up the helmet.

I'm back. My husband is becoming an expert in Lancer requirements now.

I made all of the modifications requested above except:

1. I couldn't safely remove the gray decals on my bucket. I have a troop Sunday and didn't want to dink around too much until after then.
  2. I trimmed 1/2 inch off of my butt flap. I hiked my flight suit up a bit on my body so I wanted to trim a little first for review instead. Easier to trim more than it is to add more.

untitled%20shoot-8191.jpg?dl=0

untitled%20shoot-8193.jpg?dl=0

Note: I sewed the pass through pocket closed. I also sewed in some black fabric in the real pocket. I think some of the white liner was peeking out before.

19 hours ago, KOtrooper said:

I'm back. My husband is becoming an expert in Lancer requirements now.

I made all of the modifications requested above except:

1. I couldn't safely remove the gray decals on my bucket. I have a troop Sunday and didn't want to dink around too much until after then.
  2. I trimmed 1/2 inch off of my butt flap. I hiked my flight suit up a bit on my body so I wanted to trim a little first for review instead. Easier to trim more than it is to add more.

Thanks for the knee measurements and adjustments. A few thing still stand out but you're very close.

• Butt flap looks good now
  • No need to replace the helmet stickers if you're going to damage the helmet in the process
  • Knees look good now
  • Pockets looks sorted
  • It looks like you removed the extra diagonal stitching from the cummerbund but I still see a crease. Just want to double-check that this is just a remnant from the old stitching, correct?
  • Make sure you tuck in or remove the WampaWear tag from your gloves. IT's yellow and pretty noticeable when it sticks out.
  • Right shoulder bridge cover and strap is out of place
  • Drop boxes are still a bit too low and uneven They will need to be raised up and spaced out evenly.
  • Excess dropbox or belt material is sticking out underneath the Thermal Detonator. This will need to be trimmed off or hidden behind the belt and TD.

Thanks for the feedback and color coding!

For the items in red, do you need a full kit up or just that section?