EC-17 Blaster Sources

Looking to buy a pistol because I am almost finished with my scout, and wondering where to buy from, i found this on amazon and a few other places and it seems fairly accurate to me, would it pass or should I go with something like DVH.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084P2S91W

And if I was to purchase a DVH, where would I find it?

Note that the blaster is optional for basic approval clearance.

Looking at that link -- for only $26 I'm willing to bet that what you receive is not going to look anything like the photo. Just a guess though.

Lou, aka DVH, is no longer producing blasters and the person he sold his molds to hasn't started production yet.

If you, or a friend, has access to a 3D printer, you can print @MrPoopie's blaster files.

• Like 2

That is a 3d printed blaster and it looks like the seller is selling on Amazon rather than say...etsy.  

The one they have in the photo has a lot of lines on it.  Those of course would need to be cleaned up.  I imagine for $26 you are only getting rough prints right off the bed which would need finishing, painting and assembling.  

DVH blasters show up second hand every now and then.  Keep an eye on the Trade Forum

But like Chopper said -- it's an optional requirement.  You don't need one to get approved.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you're still looking, DVH is now blasterworks (https://blasterworks.net/). The blaster is made of urethane rubber so it will never break and there's a magnet cast in the rubber so it will stick to a magnet you put in your holster and won't ever fall out.