TB-81998 Lancer Deployment Request (APPROVED)

Name: Scot Morgan

TBID: 81998

Garrison: Central Garrison

Armor: Studio Creations

Helmet: Armour-Factory

Cummerbund: KriptonTop

Cod Piece: KriptonTop

Flak Jacket: KriptonTop

Undersuit: Cucblackprops

Boots: Crowprops

Gloves: Wampa Wear

Holdout Blaster: Armour-Factory

Forum WIP: 

Front View:

35fdxY6C-wxCFsXsAuY2jFQvTzQ_qZ1MfEh1V2Qq

Front View (Arms Up):

-ve-bMZj09azfZ4fFA38WW96t5tGdeOQtb-6-yh_

Right Side:

5vAz7vBEOOqTFGq2kPvdskrLRGIjt5zc60YclPbb

Right Side (Arms Up):

xTSQ8Ue_G4-YUe2zOnFiFDBRckoMjaBFxUAUG0ZM

Back View:

HdEZZHPn9w6gSeUkXOCgxGYopH3k-mrSevq0snR0

Left Side:

3q4HhhAXs8ef3hIYjF1KPeqQsqRadf_eC_FluljL

Left Side (Arms Up):

xqhlxIgeNX4nWqaVbOH5k3iXc1FMJEBodyBFN2_b

No Helmet Pose:

6Tw0khJxxAifVAADnmXPzXMpFWvme9ODO23Za6Za

Action Pose(s):

Ht1Sz4y023un35DsGfcTR8nykQ2TK9Rfksrw8rLN

Helmet:

haZlXFKFVJ9uBBO8yeO_WgLhyl0UuJGPoeIsxs52

Lancer Verification:

- Screen Accurate Snout Greeblie.

- Snout recess is painted black.

6kAB0gdVWxloun_km5qBnjHK1Ec-QUVkiLnFLrqr

Lancer Verification:

- No mesh material mounted in ears.

- Area behind ears inside helmet is blacked out.

SgeQFHugnfQofDHGh93QpFO1i7Ao0_F03SLtTnzo

Lancer Verification:

- Helmet Bolts are Gray 3M w/concave centers, 22mm dia.

Balaclava:

Jwvp1nGqOnISz6WM3R_6ow5S81Ad5nQRkUvAMhk0

Flight Suit Front:

YqzIpSRwFgPljbguD46-L2aPKLCcm1PvrNqEYH05

Flight Suit Back:

xZDdEQ4mJhILn7QkQSZvQXVdn9lyIt48nyK4t5hT

Lancer Verification:

- Undersuit tailored to fit (see submission poses)

5WvH1cH_p91VTSt4_zcjPJjs9cHP3TlAWWUpkhz0

Lancer Verification:

- Elastic thigh straps 2” wide.

- Thigh patches are real suede.

TaYnHh3fCSsFXedAIMxa2Ve0DhbirfbD7X4T8Ncs

Lancer Verification:

- Back and Tank armor are two separate parts.

- 6 rank stripes.

- Screen accurate tank topper greeblie separate from tank itself, secured with a single metal colored rivet in the center of the greeblie.

6X__MxmoTIGptculZyjh0oits2AblsVTWqBC_jzZ

Lancer Verification:

- Tank has properly placed pin striping with a single bottom attachment rivet.

NXcPJnvfWzOkTUsW7Ye9WMaI9UyRp30mowBLBI_k

Lancer Verification:

- Optional: ½” elastic stap is anchored to the top and bottom tank rivets and loops around the inside back of the armor.

Additional:

Cl6DKZ_KCrFTKgrqBMJ-FrXRoVSmSdfdsp-CTQT9

Cummerbund:

LaSEngsoMKR7ugt6DW5YuDrOaTNaMBiRE-1IjyaP

Lancer Verification:

- Cummberbund made from smooth white cotton sateen fabric, with no visible external stitching, and separate from the undersuit and vest.

LxfBV69a5ZousrP2AqZui6vdBhrZMSsqhUxOiho_

Lancer Verification:

- CB ribs are 1” wide.

Additional:

wRPaI8c5f0AZYGJstU5L-WRvqeeuZ2at8vuv9OmX

Pouches:

rw_qa2tKW4xkgN4jXw0_D6qxlnKfNJ3ruanVSztU

GKrtEIrctGY_pnwoOVsmKXsYFL_273_DYxuv-eUV

m74SpYFvYDz35pBaIjrAA-YZQgn5De1DM0l7Oz0X

YeHyj6ppFiv3WcS23CNhN_haomt5Id7HP3VZTgY6

Lancer Verification:

- Pouches are made from white duck cloth and measure 6”H, 5”W, 2”D.

- Bottom edge of the pouch flap is between 2” and 2.5” wide.

MhrVm103u1_knhZ4w6LXqKdEFqpKUO-CzwYcu6zM

Lancer Verification:

- Pouches have an attachment tab that must be at least 2”H (tabs here are 2.75”)to attach to the CB.

- Pouch attachment tab is same width as the pouch = 5”

MwQNuiWJeE_4kosAP7XYE0k4zlzDpD1dsMXcjqEA

Lancer Verification:

- Pouches are affixed to CB via the tabs and sit 1” from outermost CB rib on each side.

Cod Piece:

kNfLHcGstoROfuxU3PHJRn-NviXL3S5IzIdYFdbf

Lancer Verification:

- Elastic strap is 2”

UNz6qpSo1Fj_v6PXQ1bgqQi7rFOVYu5YF_dZy46C

Lancer Verification:

- Made from same fabric as CB.

- Codpiece and sewn curve conforms to shape in CRL and Costume Books.

- Codpiece does not bunch around groin area (see submission poses).

- Codpiece attaches to the Flak Vest via hook & loop.

Belt:

8YnokfP2qfMbRh3ZaqekxQkz4hWcNGDdIPESIJ5v

Lancer Verification:

- Belt is worn on the waist and not the hips (see submission poses).

- Belt is one piece construction.

l305jGZsOAVNqHcusY4NHgvJec7wnWlPfKD7Lw0y

UTBQH8e4eKGly6mv9C72We3aDH_JqVWkeQfYQ1iV

4aspj2HGzV9kQH7JBl_WO0Zw6djy36dhHIF9Mnnv

Lancer Verification:

- Belt has 2” nylon webbing attached to the belt in the back with one silver rivet on each side.

aeDVXRxOzdM13OZaUJiSPpwL9gqSkNNcxNy1boZA

Lancer Verification:

- Dropbox straps are 1.5” and made of white cotton webbing.

- Parachute buckles are non functional with the straps looped behind them.

Thermal Detonator:

MKdH9NcJ1e8iAwFR9rTr8FLsybw-E_bUUwFaaHsJ

EPZbfsnsLTrD4cGf_OTkKGAkbyCfMjmuyv4IXh5J

ispLi6y0uROq1kkADeryHL94rn3h85UhoO02p7Qd

RQI052xhMTfm6U0hsWTFLly0ZJnEz3CQq8QzwchE

Lancer Verification:

- TD endcaps are concave

- TD has visible black clips attaching it to the belt.

- TD tube is light gray.

Knee Armor:

CB-umFD4xdCPesAMQ3CzXMxjr1ewwWpu6VaW0lNJ

rx9SdDP-PT-fdz1K-nCrn8ihnT8btBxNJol42nDt

Lancer Verification:

- Upper strap is ½” wide and riveted to the top sides of the knee armor. Rivets are silver in color.

Boots

Left Outside:

jBeYIMxBcfO9sEMarPR1RuNlSjZLLMQo7puf8DxP

Right Inside:

07ezrdLypUTxfmFbMdEFGuyLa5TrEIFOOso_UffY

Lancer Verification:

- Soles of boots are a single color with no visible stitching, and have slots cut in them as seen in the film.

Additional:

cuXjRhiBjBzZX6cgju4AhhhqJ9JydvWV3HyLms8U

Holster:

EihmsLyiHNty9xWLqhV3gSqZmn7YQ5khIi4ro5Jx

Lancer Verification:

- Attached with 4 silver rivets.

ECzYv0EeBYZH5VwOfY94TM7u-a0yKj-3BZR5L0E9

Lancer Verification:

- Vents on holster are cut out.

Optional Accessories: Hold-out Blaster

_29gcG-PC4jbS2nH9XdGTA0qwXLJQ4PzJ3meB7_I

dyrrlmr044DlH5ErJBCnAvfRJlzFgO9ybXGToPJT

8RUwVP0llQXGafeiwoqjuINfdhja51kBtl4YKpOp

Lancer Verification:

- Lens dics are cut into the scope for a more realistic appearance.

- No decaled cross-hairs present

VqR9pSo8flAtMHl9tHd6qbqtK2PkEt4BLZ2cDhON

Lancer Verification:

- Barrel is solid (i.e., not drilled).

• Like 3

• BikerScout98 changed the title to TB-81998 Lancer Deployment Request

Thank you for your application. The Level 2 review team will get back to you with our initial findings.

• Like 2

Hi Scot, thank you for your patience. The Level 2 Review Team has gone over your application and we have the following notes:

Preliminary Note: This application appears to use photos from different dates as a part of the submission. Linking to a WIP is fine, but when submitting for Level 2/Lancer, it is expected that all application photos reflect the current state of the armor.

For example, in some photos there are 4x rank bars, in others 6x rank bars? In some photos the dropbox webbing is twill tape, in others it's webbing? In some photos the bicep greebs are facing the correct direction, in others they are reversed?

Please update your application photos to depict the current state of your armor and then we can continue your review.

Flight Suit
It is difficult to see how the riding patches fit due to the lighting. When you re-take the photos, please try to take them outdoors or with better lighting.

Shoulder Armor
Measurements indicate 3/8" elastic on the shoulder armor. The CRL calls for 1/2" elastic.

Upper Arm Armor
Dressing note -- some photos have the arm armor on backwards. The circles on the greebs should face forwards.

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/07. Arm Armor/Blu Ray bicep.jpg

Our DL mentioned that you broke your bicep armor recently? The damaged armor will need to be repaired/replaced in order to proceed with the application.

Gloves

The gloves in your app don't appear to match any makers that we are aware of -- are you certain that they came from Wampa?

The suede patches on the Fingers and thumb differ from photos of the Esprit, Wampa, or Imperial Boots gloves. The suede finger patches come all the way to the ribs, which is incorrect. Also, the thumb patch is too small.

https://wampawear.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Glovewhite.jpg

Were the suede patches replaced or repaired at some point?

Back Armor
Some photos depict 4x rank stripes. In others there are 6x rank stripes. How is it configured currently on your armor?

Also, for the 6x stripes, the bottom two stripes don't look like they're the same thickness as the others.
If the intent is to go with 6x rank stripes, then all of the stripes should be the same thickness.

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/06. Back Armor/ROTJ pouches tank.jpg

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/07. Arm Armor/Arm Armor 1.jpg

Tank topper is oversized and the "button" in the upper right is extremely oversized when compared to the original. The actual prop used the same circular greeb as was used on the detonator. The greeb in your application is much larger.

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/06. Back Armor/Tank greeblie.jpg

Pouches
Dressing note -- move pouches inwards slightly, maybe 1/2" to 3/4" on each side.

Belt
Drop straps are too close together where connected in back. Should put approximately a 1" space in between them.

The parachute buckles are sitting too close to the belt -- they need to be centered on their respective strap

Drop straps look like twill tape, instead of webbing in some photos? But in other photos they're webbing? How is it configured currently?

Detonator
The det tubing is small and the end caps are oversized with a deep indent that differs from the production/CRL photos.

The det box is symmetrical, which is not allowed for Level 2, and will need to be replaced.

Boots
Dogbone is glued to the side of the sole -- moreso on the right inside, but it's overlapping a bit on the left outside as well. It will need to be trimmed so, as per the CRL, it does not overlap the toe strip and sole on both sides.

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/12. Boots and Holster/MOTM_22523.jpg

We only have application photos of the left outside boot and the right inside boot. Please provide photos of the other sides.

Holster
The thickness of the cut outs in holster are too large. They will need to get filled with ABS paste and then re-cut. They shouldn't be any wider than a razor saw or thin dremel wheel cut.

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/15. Misc/MOTM_25256.jpg

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/12. Boots and Holster/MOTM_5985.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yAYYqlW.png

The "side guard" of the holster, for lack of a better term, is fitted in the middle of the slot, when it should fit further towards the bottom.

http://www.501stpathfinders.com/images/scoutopedia/12. Boots and Holster/MOTM_14757.jpg

https://databank.501st.com/mw501/images/a/a0/TB_scout_holster.jpeg

Again, thank you for your application. We recognize that there's quite a few notes here, but it's all fully achievable. Stay motivated and you can do it. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further clarification.

• Like 1

Scot, yes Studio Creations is a trusted vendor for scout armor and parts.

Also please note that, as our DL mentioned during the team review, the damaged bicep armor you mentioned outside of this application will also need to be fully repaired or replaced in order to proceed with the application. If you are already getting parts from SC, you might want to look at their bicep armor as well.

• Like 1

@Chopper I cleaned up this thread quite a bit so it looks and reads to the point/business at hand. All photos will be replaced by photos taken on the same day and posted all at once in good lighting , clarity, and text free.

Here are the moves i made to repair or replace the armor you had issues with, and will now only post about the topic with progress updates and or questions only pertaining to my repairs (keeps Thread clean and on topic as im sure you prefer).

1. Flight Suit - final Photos about Riding leather will be posted when i submit these fixes in total.

2. Shoulder Armor - Replacing. Elastic was 1/2" though. I Will use 1/2" elastic for new bells I purchased.
3. Upper Arm Armor - Will make marks "L & R" on insides to stay consistent. Broken left bicep no longer an issue (replaced).
4. Gloves - Replaced. See photo.
5. Back Armor - Replacing ENTIRE chest armor. Will make sure the issues you listed are corrected.
6. Pouches - I will be moving them closer in towards ribbing as instructed.
7. Belt - Replacing. wasnt an issue, but i see why you thought maybe there was. too many photos, different times, different cotton webbing color. Belt will be assembled per your instruction and requirements of the CRL.
8. Detonator - Replacing and finishing to the specs you listed. 
9. Boots - Will make the slight dogbone adjustment on the sides so they  are to spec as noted by you. photos will be available once I have finished.
10. Holster - Replacing. entirely with studio creations holster already assembled (see photo). the vents will be as pictured and cut correctly (not so big this time around, slimmer cut outs).

The following photos are only for this reply. Just to show I'm commited to these fixes and completing my journey to lancer approval. Wampa Wear Gloves, Studio Creations Hard Armor.

vPzIbKoja1U9X2wpmmG8-EpxO3EBaGRc-O9jxM8j

FdEl6IgSJjNVKGN6PFbYchn3-ZolsZbxCk23ErkY

AM5hwMzwZ4aV5-aJI1tsiGlHDojvwaGiQrIkc5un

I'll Be back if i have any questions, Otherwise I won't be back until my armor arrives and I've submitted some new photos to show my progress like your used to seeing. 😊👍

@Chopper Hey there brother, Im basically very nervous about what i just blew all my last disposable income on for some aspects of this studio creations kit.

Photos:

f79Lcco1YP8Ff9T201D5QyLZzvaZONbGUnaDlWsd

YCApaYmTf9Cl1Vd-HVsUpHjUWa5Q3xLiPLc3RjXR

NjPq1hTjljE1ALBgm-N4F7DslzDgktVUh9F97Zfr

SjoWAka2J9YIP79OejuoZoH_sGW0vVUFVIaBTPY3

Not trying to grab excessive attention here, i just wanna make sure these are the correct pieces, and not new pieces from a different vendor that results giving me the same issues. Thanks for any answers provided. 

He replied, all is well. You can go back to your life ...heheh

UdasVNUDabt5dSewbpZ-e4os23DMhDfTpBnpASdq

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon @Chopper,

Replacements have come in already, and NOW i SEE worlds of differences between Armour-Factory & Studio Creations. I never had anyone in person to compare armor with, so i never knew if my armor was poor, good, or great. Well, It's poor.

The only thing i do like is my bucket (which isn't the same plastic as the armor it came with. I'll post up comparison photos when it's time. But studio creations is infinitely better than my previous. 

I have a question on the det. The "symmetry" in particular. Can you point out what it is EXACTLY that was wrong with the previous, so i can correct it on my NEW please?

k4k6h58I4nBFoI1O_3hW83fe0dCAHv34JZfGxJQs

ALNUmzKvrImZbOQ6Ws580AR2u6lCUqky9Si2oy45

Thanks also chopper for confirming Studio Creations as a trusted Vendor. Blown away by the differences & thickness.

Scot, the CRL says "Thermal Detonator face must have a short side and a long side; symmetrical TDs are not permitted."

The CRL is describing the shape of the detonator box itself, not the placement of the greeblies. The Studio Creations detonator box has a long and a short side, which corresponds with what is required in the CRL.

The placement of your greeblies on your original detonator box were fine, as is your placement of the greeblies in your first photos of the Studio Creations detonator box.

The various acceptable placements of the detonator greeblies are listed in the CRL, here: https://databank.501st.com/mw501/images/d/db/Td_configs.jpg

Also please note that, if you are doing a full armor rebuild using your newly purchased Studio Creations kit, then you will need to re-take and re-submit photos while wearing the Studio Creations armor. The Lancer application must reflect the current state of your armor.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chopper said:

Also please note that, if you are doing a full armor rebuild using your newly purchased Studio Creations kit, then you will need to re-take and re-submit photos while wearing the Studio Creations armor. The Lancer application must reflect the current state of your armor.

@Chopper

Yessir, i expected that to happen. I will make sure everything is to the expectations and requirements for the application. Its not quite a Full rebuild, but close enough. Every photo i submit will be from the same day and current like you asked me to do earlier on, all at once. Thanks for clearing up the detonator For me brother.

• 4 weeks later...

@Chopper these vents arent nearly as wide as before. This lookin correct now? Im afraid to go any further, or ill need a 3rd holster to start again...thx 👍

TX7FUNOdMdP4PnfT5Rhmx58aiKvd0WSW9iBkeD_0

Scot, the issue that the review team previously noted about your cut vents was not about the horizontal width, but the vertical thickness of the cuts.

The vertical height you have right now looks correct. It should be thinly cut with a razor saw or a very thin dremel wheel.

You will need to eke out a bit more width horizontally from what you have now -- it should go to the end of the raised detail.

See example photos below:

9T87dRCh.jpg

MOTM_5985.jpg

• Like 1

@Chopper whew! Thats what i meant, my bad. I stopped where i was to make sure not to make same mistake. Yup, go out a bit farther on the sides, will do! Thanks for the great photo to use as a guide as well! I'm waiting on one item then i will be ready to re submit. Just like you asked, my current armor photos all at once, wearing armor in good light with great quality. I alone am SHOCKED at the difference to date from my previous armor to this new armor. I think you will agree when you see it! Thx chopper! 

Edit:

Wow! EVEN off to the sides that far eh? Never noticed that before!TB7p9FqeudMDyDGTsHN-QsVYsHfpROdHxpzvsMyG

@Chopper

Is this far enough over on each side? I'm gonna stop here if everything looks good. Thank you!

nUQP569J4LjPGkLjoOXb1TkPrU3sqMGLc0jklFjh

wts9SIjxH5ufKV7aVoGsMwTvsb_gNIXbSqbQmi67

Good Morning review team. It took a little while, but i made it back with my re-submission photos. The photos are ALL from the same day, the same camera, and in HD with good lighting. I did as requested and have replied with a new full submission since my hard armor has been replaced with Studio Creations, and my boots replaced with Crowprops. I hope you find this time around all positive results, and see the hard work and time i have put into my kit to achieve my Lancer approval. Thank you for taking the time to review me a second time around. I look forward to hearing from you after the team has had time to look this application over.

-Scot

@Chopper @BikerScout007

Name: Scot Morgan

TBID: 81998

Garrison: Central Garrison

Armor: Studio Creations

Helmet: Armour-Factory

Cummerbund: KriptonTop

Cod Piece: KriptonTop

Flak Jacket: KriptonTop

Undersuit: Cucblackprops

Boots: Crowprops

Gloves: Wampa Wear

Holdout Blaster: Armour-Factory

Forum WIP: http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/topic/22915-bikerscout98-wip/

Poses For Review Team

Front View:

yMWm8lYJzZZ9FDRMHBFOQyJaq1P4bTytXvc_Djps

Right Side:

hXpg_AEDAFLgem7nEIrKICham5WfUGZFXCCAcROG

Right Side (Arms Up):

xSLoDkbVV__sQFspO6j5r_AiB5ZOSuhmzaJU9e72

Back View:

qyOjPzvZQ2ox3x_AFnkSQXDQQsxMscggL9Z_z5u2

Back (Arms Up):

FTVe_Fd0umvxms5I56zWDdwIZcITL7FEKbaPMvbT

Left Side:

YBDufriyoLm-vxrEE6qlvWuW4CmanZpa-pRckKsT

Left Side (Arms Up):

3MyO0xbBGhwWUVq3d_hEsvAs3IDdw_zh9Vbf9yS1

No Helmet:

AEOEmTLIskw0LvKDohPmsceXaY_26vxxpEPA2jBh

No Helmet 2 (I just like it better):

1CgtSzgpf2qu33wWrHDvubOFkjLasuFu8C1yA_nm

Action Pose:

vwg_FpSWGHy4KDg0EXc_YIgxkeizDqIz3o_JU5Mf

Helmet:

ohz0i_sYmnxzSPq6fC71bINxXJOA5NtbhLwz7z6R

nbVPROLlx2sc3-87QNJVcM9esO_vPDbwq9IRKIxw

AQmGHFIuRsZYsU7PtICVXoeAQR0_DKvkpH-JsuAtLancer Verification:

- Screen Accurate Snout Greeblie.

- Snout recess is painted black.

n_8Tisw1tB-ODiQpt_8o0a289kPdtyqYn-ynvZfO
Lancer Verification:

- No mesh material mounted in ears.

- Area behind ears inside helmet is blacked out.

08oDWTCTIuX7_n4AABPrrzCVq3Q3spfuJsV-A08Y
Lancer Verification:

- Helmet Bolts are Gray 3M w/concave centers, 22mm dia.

Balaclava:

I9PcMpr5JQH61C_3Eq2xi0_2GIzvk0niQ1quO8xm
ioVCqGjHKI55ajiPwNhz0G5sYRv7mKRrpS48Sn4I

Flight Suit Front:

GSAIBSC5RfLZoP06ixbLe5iz8yLqvoJLr9Jxkr1v

Flight Suit Back:

4ufNnlyCQ4l18JzVD3QpJJ8zu3baJ38dOWtkd63OLancer Verification:

- Undersuit tailored to fit (see submission poses)

oB9iwvB-8A6X5xYlu429Oyl3pKyFOu8me9Azfd5F

m8lRXYccYsWDYNGfYXbmSoH5E6dCYOQnT9pJ7YDqLancer Verification:

- Elastic thigh straps 2” wide.

- Thigh patches are real suede.

Back Armor:

HwLeq91simDSIBbHHd8lCUGmH-8o4WG6Vq-j5eh7

XqqbpngKk0lEaGRkmjTHcfaGdl54KktS6zaTM_v8

gLmVwghmAJKjE-d9nmsCpRcmF22yhPwV3vkMCuGbLancer Verification:

- Back and Tank armor are two separate parts.

- Extra decal with 4 rank stripes.

- Screen accurate tank topper greeblie separate from tank itself, secured with a single metal colored rivet in the center of the greeblie.

v3hH47x-hM4EugYMcdm82_TK1hNZo-DjwW1B0WyK

q525Pju93ay-JFQgO8xx2ejlAsqUfUMhf3jIn6F5

Lancer Verification:- Tank has properly placed pin striping with a single bottom attachment rivet.

MxvodN21eS_kaZ-u4MWkvRlcx24ZQrscjh1aCSG9

lgAsmQJ70Y__1pvPONNPWMeujljHfEt5xrs2CMd4Lancer Verification:

- Optional: ½” elastic stap is anchored to the top and bottom tank rivets and loops around the inside back of the armor.

Cummerbund:

PoUAnZ4Nk0nn7-Ey8jyC1DN1EokJYDa_XJp1MWch

tps3Q11s4BIZMIzTtCTIxbwgf4yg12vDQVFbQ-w_

gmdGnKR3TiffDIlI_G43FOU1EhOOnvrVo-JDi7PZ
GaTasBauDADCiNT7g3YEqKvT-ZP0bycZCIUMQfExLancer Verification:

- Cummberbund made from smooth white cotton sateen fabric, with no visible external stitching, and separate from the undersuit and vest.

- CB ribs are 1” wide.

Pouches:

_aTBaxcA__DeRlFKquYjl7h9jHytcR1D3AfdRmVp

qjoX9DkQc8q78JbpHrrlPB1TkByfuduZCNWbxK5o

MfO4WKVEFnZjPm_Q4ciBC2c0IR5gRaKslwnF9xby

00d8_3eHOAoHxBaLAnXtQAtDqz_nhmOxHBMGEDD7Lancer Verification:

- Pouches are made from white duck cloth and measure 6”H, 5”W, 2”D.

- Bottom edge of the pouch flap is between 2” and 2.5” wide.

0A7ORlVeXVcRVZ-T_xnYDrd5hCHdDgvVkbEdp5KC

igQemZNweAF3Pve59HbUB4sVXi4Wiqswz0OsW-A0Lancer Verification:

- Pouches have an attachment tab that must be at least 2”H to attach to the CB.

- Pouch attachment tab is same width as the pouch = 5”

KsIAR5HK2kUn17mTCh1QqIc1HiKWBq3GsA6DlYEcLancer Verification:

- Pouches are affixed to CB via the tabs and sit 1” from outermost CB rib on each side.

Cod Piece:

e7n0oglB_LBA6hXXL4sw7ffDwEWAP0jQ2tqn4G1dLancer Verification:

- Elastic strap is 2”

7no3a_BimhntaXxRlY3qh6KbvMdD0qIK9Qhkc8Of

hS6e24_UrSKvH7gOfP8a6EWXbIV0VhIxAN93L2BtLancer Verification:

- Made from same fabric as CB.

- Codpiece and sewn curve conforms to shape in CRL and Costume Books.

- Codpiece does not bunch around groin area (see submission poses).

- Codpiece attaches under the cummerbund either to the vest, the undersuit or the backside of the cummerbund. The codpiece is NOT sewn to the bottom edge of the cummerbund.

Belt:

eivdLToZjzVtIQbbjoTjj63rL_BpUU7aXRDIKL1LLancer Verification:

- Belt is worn on the waist and not the hips (see submission poses).

- Belt is one piece construction.

7aM0_b7MPQ0aXLzNuJ-93eanqKDB8mfNvUzAO1X8

9HFVi02r68HbOthzfFqIWCoSHrWIHOJrUtR5J1FbLancer Verification:

- Belt has 2” nylon webbing attached to the belt in the back with one silver rivet on each side.

lPWsuvZINn5yZtfSD_L0QWb7pqHgtgGqEsInKhF0

xqAxMj8BvXn1ULDluWfD36C8Fs68zESc9QbkrK-PLancer Verification:

- Dropbox straps are 1.5” and made of white cotton webbing.

- Parachute buckles are non functional with the straps looped behind them.

Thermal Detonator:

WmMdG3ks56u5LlOrv26GIkxwqzEdkk2iKnWzh-O-

gHl94Hhx3bj09He00kkTu52wwhv6rBVkPYYMDeQN

0wefs8JRCzVpptxOKbI1zwZJvifBnEfu2IH36xxQ

j8qIOnY_KQSvU4fkm68JRd5rmrOyoZoiPEo9zurOLancer Verification:

- TD endcaps are concave

- TD has visible black clips attaching it to the belt.

- TD tube is light gray.

Knee Armor:

uz9p_M3QcfO6yTBW4m5Vx2nzKs2NkGceAmo_28hg

cB5dFZ6_1sl3--uWPQ6vwnVM3vB3OkCmHOxPBAXk

VMZwFcmi3ftTEMBh_IBxTWtXRtLhyXEAG8nK2x-ZLancer Verification:

- Upper strap is ½” wide and riveted to the top sides of the knee armor. Rivets are silver in color.

Boots

Left Outside:

GERX43vxcKy_yxrkddkQKjhjh0X8Rxa2WcyJxFC5

Left Inside:

ssOxsw9C5-uqtg1qnJd317siTFLlstTcuXf8e6h_

Right OutSide:

spr1pjZ8AznSkRY_cpN7I5wYqBsGg9Zt0BQH1ObQ

Right Inside:

2B2ZugG8hBSE9uqiNgUeQRYaZi1uXdFFGY12oELVLancer Verification:

- Soles of boots are a single color with no visible stitching, and have slots cut in them as seen in the film.

Holster:

dVqf7B4klX_Ad938-MaBPCA_RwTji0U6ReuR1LGi

IGGMMqmjPdJrJUK_MxyE0-GAUjHaXTHwtu7S1ScFLancer Verification:

- Attached with 4 silver rivets.

n3G-_BY6R0OUtSL7EUfrmsAjlQFLvmyA7J-6ek4XLancer Verification:

- Vents on holster are cut out.

Optional Accessories: Hold-out Blaster

mJge6fD4yIvO48IoHSYAXzchMrBaKodmDOVIZyFm

05ebN6tP3tjhrsN7AnRxY-_JggPYvli_aGewfBVALancer Verification:

- Lens dics are cut into the scope for a more realistic appearance.

- No decaled cross-hairs present

zfAwK6LPmChPpQT64mXsxQraAIhQaaB8tEh4A_vy

ENIpYUYwg8f6Y0ZWfJatE9G6HuyUk2hLGR8sCY53Lancer Verification:

- Barrel is solid (i.e., not drilled).

Thank you for your revised application, Scot. The team has reviewed your photos and we have the following comments for you:

• Chest pouches are too close together. Try and align the outer edges of the pouches with the ends of the chest armor.

The next is really more of an accuracy suggestion, as opposed to a required correction -- the side strap slots that were cut on your armor don't match up with what's been seen on screen or in the CRL (see below). Adding another cut would probably compromise the strength of the plastic in that area, so if you wanted to fix it, then you'd likely need to add some styrene backing as a reinforcement.

For your pouches, please adjust them and all you'd need is another front side photo to close out this app.

Thank you again. Let us know if you have further questions.

SideStrap.JPG

VS

ROTJ%20pouches%20tank.jpg

Arm%20Armor%201.jpg

14 hours ago, Chopper said:

Thank you for your revised application, Scot. The team has reviewed your photos and we have the following comments for you:

"Chest pouches are too close together. Try and align the outer edges of the pouches with the ends of the chest armor.

For your pouches, please adjust them and all you'd need is another front side photo to close out this app."

Thank you again. Let us know if you have further questions.

- I tried it that way first and it felt or looked like it was too much, so i went the other route and moved in closer with 1 inch on each side. I bet you already know that when i started moving around those 2 little buggers moved into the "no fly zone" if you will. 

Mickey says "if ya cant see it, it dont matter", So any advice on a more permanent solution to hold them there @Chopper? Pins, velcro, sew them on? Ill get them in place no problem, just looking for that optimal long-term solution. 

14 hours ago, Chopper said:

The next is really more of an accuracy suggestion, as opposed to a required correction -- the side strap slots that were cut on your armor don't match up with what's been seen on screen or in the CRL (see below). Adding another cut would probably compromise the strength of the plastic in that area, so if you wanted to fix it, then you'd likely need to add some styrene backing as a reinforcement.

Wow!!! Just wow. Everytime i think i have literally scoured this rotj kit with a fine tooth comb to try and cover all the bases, theres that tiny detail i looked past who knows how many times, Hundreds I'd say. Good eyes, there on that for sure.

I know what im doing today! See you later on today for those final adjustments needed. 

Thanks! 

14 hours ago, BikerScout98 said:

- I tried it that way first and it felt or looked like it was too much, so i went the other route and moved in closer with 1 inch on each side. I bet you already know that when i started moving around those 2 little buggers moved into the "no fly zone" if you will. 

Mickey says "if ya cant see it, it dont matter", So any advice on a more permanent solution to hold them there @Chopper? Pins, velcro, sew them on? Ill get them in place no problem, just looking for that optimal long-term solution. 

Most folks use velcro to hold their pouches in place. That's the most common solution because it's easiest to make small adjustments to the positioning.

• Thanks 1

@Chopper I will have waited enough time for the plastic filler to harden completely for sanding and paint. I know you said it wasnt required, but you were right that i wanted it to be corrected amyhow. The pouches i had like that before, ill just go back to it. I just thought, "its chopper, he might have some skick way of doing it differently hehe. 

"For your pouches, please adjust them and all you'd need is another front side photo to close out this app." 

Should have asked earlier but, does this require another full armor suit up? Or just me with my flight/flak/cb/pouches/chest on? I only ask because i leave for camping tomorrow, and my wife has about 5 mins to give me any assistance with my CB (velcro connect in back) in the morning. After that ill be out of town before she gets back home from work. Whichever it is though, i will make it work if you need what is needed full suit up or not.

Thanks chopper!

10 hours ago, BikerScout98 said:

"For your pouches, please adjust them and all you'd need is another front side photo to close out this app." 

Should have asked earlier but, does this require another full armor suit up? Or just me with my flight/flak/cb/pouches/chest on?

You are welcome to give us a tentative photo to check the positioning, but the final submitted photo should be a full front side suit up.

Also, if you are going to go ahead and update the side strap cuts, then we would like to see a photo of the final work there as well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

You are welcome to give us a tentative photo to check the positioning, but the final submitted photo should be a full front side suit up.

Also, if you are going to go ahead and update the side strap cuts, then we would like to see a photo of the final work there as well.

Pouches: (tentative) Velcro on the cb and pouches measured thoroughly:

LzVCoh6tNTuJEjc42n-r4XTSObCpEDWMxAV3iyZc

Z-e0ceOWqDFHk7oqmx59JDNswlcfSIyR5xvX8obc

RMPuAuFiF3_fC4uchS-iMWGxEZFJS9NJ-EUOBECP

AsYL8WnRZCXDPFkQFlJS0KiIw3bTqj8Ms9aTOXlu

jQYsnk8_kEhQoS-iCZUQiJDP0OMqcdEF9GTJsy76

JclcNHtpQXq4g6Tt2B_XJE5UCdaINFoxugo_2gkE

H2JKKD-0TJfDdP4CeC_35W94yvjicaX3Wwb0TBTe

vKwZP5-MMmEe6ViKtwHlXmPq_kbrgNGL4QNHggkL

"Also, if you are going to go ahead and update the side strap cuts, then we would like to see a photo of the final work there as well."

Sure, but i thought you said: "The next is really more of an accuracy suggestion, as opposed to a required correction"

Chest Armor Strapping Slits Corrected:

cZOgi4xDQnLDOHW09nCd-lxXhTWdfmXEcokGCyAg7B_RlPtA1sivDrvnqqIsqGPBcPEQHWxhC9GK9Z8SjFRbwjYR3e4ejXeE43F-dDnVMUUpY3TFoUFTc76f0hFB4lD0N64FN7P07s4xmy6dwMGHxrV_mLJ3Rv6C287zZV5iyiqeWG88XSw8D9CVcx2HTgD152s2Eesd

GpbE06Cijyx-JhgFVNMYe-Vfc6r43QqHPjFKk_mH

YnOhdPhBPo6m_nnCQOATH6TUlvJPxUxEQExQlHBD27DwMgBaD55oQOKq7-_TOcTd5b6Ksa7DAQ0cQnGn

Ill wait to suit back up until you and the review team have had the opportunity to go over these as well. Have a good weekend if i dont hear back today, I'll be gone (hosting a camping trip) until sunday then we can keep it going. 

Thank you again for spending all this time on me.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Nice work on the side slot repairs.

As for the chest pouches, when I mentioned providing a "tentative photo to check the positioning", that was in response to your question about the full suit up. You're welcome to double check the position with us by posting a photo with only your chest armor, bund, pouches, and belt -- just to confirm the correct placement. However, the measurement photos you've sent don't give us a sense of how your pouches fit overall.

It's really up to you -- you can adjust your pouches, give us a confirmation shot, then a full final front-side suit up. Or you can adjust the pouches and do the full suit up. Either way, we'll take a look and let you know.

Here they are as requested @Chopper

FAf9kwZKMCMUR2Wyi5sJMWSFg7GQY1ysrgorkSiY

dtb59WQ0WC2c2NlwhAhrZ_j4w9VBFl1ggnDGOEpb

i69YXOEEz_bcTbEGkq9L510uA1lN64XkxpiHze5v

Side photos to show the elastic strapping between chest and back looks same as the photo below you provided me earlier:

nQHVVLEsnRAc2uXpJpVJZSezDtZ-QB41S4sjWAQ9

Thank you

• BikerScout007 changed the title to TB-81998 Lancer Deployment Request (APPROVED)