Burnsie - Kashyyyk trooper 41st submission (WITHDRAWN)

The maker of this for the most part is unknown, it was purchased from the US by a fellow UK trooper, maybe 5 years ago, then sold on to another in the UK and now in my hands for approximately 10 months during which time I have made some slight mods and fixes to improve. I has been 1st cleared by a local costuming group and since by the Rebel Legion and 501st in the last 2 months.

Any comments welcome.

Thank you for your application @Burnsie -- you are the very first Kashyyyk to apply for Level 2!

One thing I should note: the bund and straps.   I know our CRL picture is not up to date, but the L2 CRL description does say that they need to be the same color.  I am not going to hold that against you since we have not been able to get a new picture yet, but if it's something you want to do as extra credit, it would be great.  I could even use the photo for the CRL!

We will review the rest and get back to you.  Again, thanks for applying and leading the way!

Ok no problems, I will upload the additional images over the next couple of days no problems, please feel free to pass on any comments to date. Thank you 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Burnsie said:

If you need any further images dont hesitate to contact me. Thanks  and look forward to feedback

Thanks for posting up all the images.  We will get on this and get you your feedback as soon as we can.

• Thanks 1

Helmet
x0Y8Zma.jpg
ZgM8dei.jpg
hOVeDHR.jpg
y2pJO79.jpg
MfMNNMG.jpg
I'm interested to know coin slot measurement

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

We'll be in touch when we have comments for you. L2 review is an involved process and takes some time. Be patient and you'll hear from us soon

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Hey @Burnsie!

Thanks for posting up the individual photos.   We still need some good pictures of you wearing the kit though.  Front, back and sides.  For L2, it's important we see how the gear fits you as well as how it's all put together.  

I think you had some up before but the links seem to be broken now.

Many thanks!

15 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

No problems, I’d noticed they had disappeared I’ll re- upload my 501st clearance ones  tonight with some extras taken on troops. 👍

Just make sure they are clear and easy to make out details.  Posed photos are better than random trooping pics

• Thanks 1

• BikerScout007 changed the title to Burnsie - Kashyyyk trooper 41st submission (WITHDRAWN)