FNG Kashyyyk. First Timer

nite_stalker_85

Hello all!

I’m an Active Army Black Hawk Crew Chief in Vegas. Married for 13 years, 4 boys, and an avid Star Wars fan. Looking to do a Kashyyyk build along with my neighbor and doing my research. Can’t purchase anything big till (hopefully) tax return season. Any leads/help would be “hot.” Thanks!!!

BFE54F86-EE66-4D60-BA54-0D4C4FB08A61.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to the Pathfinders forum, Phil!

The Kashyyyk doesn't have a large amount of vendors, but the ones we are aware of can be found here:

@ferra and @Jakeputt may have some more guidance for you!

• Thanks 1

Welcome aboard, Phil!

Definitely have a poke around the Kashyyyk trooper forum and read up. As Mickey stated, there aren't a ton of vendors, but it's still a great costume to do. Good luck and if you have any questions, ask away!

• Thanks 1

Welcome to barracks Phil! If there is anyway we can be of service please feel free to let us know!

• Thanks 1

Welcome Phil. Let us know if you have any questions about vendors. Fly Army. 

• Like 1

Hey Phil, sorry its been a bit before ive responded. Its great to have a serviceman jumping into the cammo. Admittedly, as was stated earlier, there arent a lot of vendors for this kit. The one i bought the kit from was Bikerchick here on the forums but it seems shes not offering it any longer. There are some 3D print files floating around, I've seen some 3D printed kits become approved.
Honestly im trying to get a 2nd kit myself, i will let you know if i have any luck.1424ef393070a20142094d1a523e3806.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Good news!! Bikerchick is pulling armor kits right now. Head over to her post Kashyyyk armor for sale to get info about the kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1