Navajo Bro's E-22 build, 3D printed

Navajo Bro

So I finally got around to building an E-22 ;)

I'm actually building two, one of our NER guys was cool enough to print me one at cost (thanks DAVE!!) but at the same time some other guys were ordering E-11s from super cool dude Wilson in Singapore who prints in resin (no lines) so I hopped in on their order to save some shipping (don't even ask how much that costs hahaha!  But WELL worth it...)

I used The Imperial Factory, which is found here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheImperialFactory/

We used the open source Sean Fields files and the kit came out fantastic.  I did a ton of research here and some other spots, but when all is said and done pretty much everyone just assembles it with no detailed tutorial.  It is pretty self explanatory, but some of the small details I had trouble with and took a lot of time contacting other guys who built them for answers.  I love making stuff and love doing WIP threads so I figured I'd do one for this.

In the past I used photobucket and forums and spend hours making posts with explanations.  A few years ago some of my Garrison buddies made a fun facebook page for sharing our builds and costuming fun, and at this point it's just so much easier to upload there.  Disclaimer - we (nor I) are not vendors, we don't sell anything and we don't do commissions - it's all about helping each other and new members build stuff while hanging out and having fun.  But we really do enjoy hanging out and sharing our hi-jinks while at the same time documenting how we did stuff in hopes of helping others who are seeking some reference :)

Here is my build album for the blaster, as it's almost done (just waiting on stickers for the scope and then I have to do some weathering):

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.588801675389897&type=3

I'll take some final shots and upload on the build album over the next week, but if anyone has questions let me know.  If any of the experts here see something I did wrong or can do better please let me know, thanks!!

• Like 3

Looks great!  I just did one of these myself.  Sean's files were very easy to use.

• Like 1