https://flic.kr/p/2iPv8SQ

https://flic.kr/p/2iPwNud

Hi Everyone

Im just starting out with my kashyyyk costume and exploring my options for armour I have heard from bikerchik but seen as I’m from nz this option could be quite costly. Has anyone seen the 3D print from Galactic Armoury  and know if it’s 501st worthy, I think it’s great but would like some opinions before I go ahead. With this in mind I still have to get some stuff from bikerchik ( silicone belt etc).

thanks

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 7:59 AM, Tarok said:

Have a look for Chris the Prop Guy on FB. He’s a Knightfall Garrison (Victoria, AU), and is finalising his files. He should be ready to produce soon.

I just ordered a set of armor from him last week.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Hey Josh, its great to have ya. It sounds like your well on your way with your kit. As far as whether or not the 3D printed files will work or not that would be up to your garrison GML. I haven't heard of any 3D print files NOT working. If you have any questions when your further into the build drop myself or Ferra a line. We are both resident Armorers of the Kashyyyk kit. Sorry it took a minute for me to get back with you on your build. Honestly I love the Kashyyyk kit, it is definitely a labor of love! But everyone LOVES it when its finished.

That’s allgood mate thanks for the response anyway, I’m happy with what’s been printed so far it’s taking a while as the chest and back pieces are so big and the lad printing it has a day job haha. One thing I do need to the silicone rubber belt if you make that?

• 10 months later...

Which parts are you wondering about? You want to start by trimming the pieces. You will see definitive mold lines on the plastic you want to cut off. If you have questions about cutting, send a picture and we can help you.

Which parts are you wondering about? You want to start by trimming the pieces. You will see definitive mold lines on the plastic you want to cut off. If you have questions about cutting, send a picture and we can help you.

What do I cut it with tool wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some progress

e649128427f7a3c74ee9d63fbb597559.jpg
Looks great, create strips with the square cut out

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
57303d27d4e9d1d56cc4b4d40e2b89a9.jpg
I’m getting there slowly

It's looking great

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Valid Kraf said:

Knees finished only a couple bits to finish before paint

50780848af46cc24e176f59cc48bd101.jpg

You are lucky that you don't have massive legs that make the greeblies snap

• 1 month later...

This is looking really nice so far!

Keep it up and post up!

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Archon said:

Im to aswell from new zealand and want to make a kashyyyk trooper iv goten help from people on facebook to come here and been looking for the clothing and gloves from online n wot not

I looked over the internet to find the clothing, you need to find both 100% cotton. I’m sure if mine are both cotton as I’m yet to die it. I got my gloves from wampawear. 

Have you got your armour already?