Treadspeeder Driver CRL drafting

16 minutes ago, MrPoopie said:
  • We still need a correct image for the shins that has the straps reversed with clips on the outsides.
  • Forearms Lvl 2 - On the ridged rail the third retaining button head closest to the elbow is a silver M5 dome head bolt.

Why does the FOTK have a Lvl 3 when it barely has entries for Lvl 2? It's like they just skipped Lvl 2 and wanted to have a Lvl 3 to seem cool. Just nitpicking here.

I was wondering that myself!   I didn't get to the forearms because I wanted to study them some more, so thanks!

Hey all. I haven't posted in the Pathfinder's forum for a while, so wanted to chime in. 😆 Do we have any other "like item" sources for the shin armor? I've read the posts that say it appears to be a new piece, but I can't tell if it's the same as other shins we've seen, but with different greeblies, or if it's entirely new.
Thanks!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigJasoni said:

Hey all. I haven't posted in the Pathfinder's forum for a while, so wanted to chime in. 😆 Do we have any other "like item" sources for the shin armor? I've read the posts that say it appears to be a new piece, but I can't tell if it's the same as other shins we've seen, but with different greeblies, or if it's entirely new.
Thanks!

@MrPoopie 3D modeled and printed them out.  Maybe he would have some insight there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigJasoni said:

Thanks!

As far as I've been able to tell it was a new part as well as the knees. I think since they were trying to find something that would fit over a motorcycle boot they had to come up with something new.

4 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

@MrPoopie 3D modeled and printed them out.  Maybe he would have some insight there.

3 minutes ago, MrPoopie said:

As far as I've been able to tell it was a new part as well as the knees. I think since they were trying to find something that would fit over a motorcycle boot they had to come up with something new.

That makes total sense. Thanks guys. Justin, I'm sending you a DM.

• Like 2

CRL updated with the latest draft.  I've asked LMO to review the language while we wait for @JollyRajRto finish his last few photos.   

We are waiting on a new shin armor pic and new front/back.  

Otherwise, you should be pretty safe using this draft as a guide for your builds.  If LMO has any changes I will post them up!

• Like 1

First post updated with the latest photos.  We still are waiting on a front/back pic

Okay.  Final photos were received and uploaded.  CRL in first post updated to reflect the latest.

@mrrikki -- this one is all ready!

@JollyRajR and @MrPoopie thanks for making this happen

• Like 1

@BikerScout007 FYI, page one pics aren’t showing, but when clicking it works.

11 minutes ago, DukeOfNachos said:

@BikerScout007 FYI, page one pics aren’t showing, but when clicking it works.

They are on the Legion's server so maybe there's an issue on that end

Ok, just wanted to notify incase something was wrong. 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DukeOfNachos said:

Ok, just wanted to notify incase something was wrong. 👍

No prob!  Could also be a permissions issue since the CRL isn't live yet!  I'll try to find a place to stash the pics if people want to see them. 

Here's the unedited front/back shots. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7RB7WnbvPAjbKJgN8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PkfbdQF2m2Pq8XmE6

... And the to-be-edited surfing shot. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xadKovoYeXjRMetk7

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

Okay.  Final photos were received and uploaded.  CRL in first post updated to reflect the latest.

@mrrikki -- this one is all ready!

@JollyRajR and @MrPoopie thanks for making this happen

Cool. Drop me an email with the link to the LMO address. I have started the text review, just a few completed CRLs got in the way. I will do my best to get this done before the election is completed! Great to have this one ready for final review. 

9 hours ago, mrrikki said:

Cool. Drop me an email with the link to the LMO address. I have started the text review, just a few completed CRLs got in the way. I will do my best to get this done before the election is completed! Great to have this one ready for final review. 

It's the same as what you've already been looking at.  Just letting you know the pics are all updated now!

Do we care that the "Elbow Gasket" and "Shoulder Gasket" pictures show the normal FOTK biceps and forearms instead of the Treadie parts that have black painted areas on them? Personally I'd rather not take more pictures at the moment but I will if it's needed.

5 minutes ago, MrPoopie said:

Do we care that the "Elbow Gasket" and "Shoulder Gasket" pictures show the normal FOTK biceps and forearms instead of the Treadie parts that have black painted areas on them? Personally I'd rather not take more pictures at the moment but I will if it's needed.

I'll see if I can work with photos we already have

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

I'll see if I can work with photos we already have

Done

• BikerScout007 changed the title to Treadspeeder Driver CRL drafting