Jedi: Fallen Order Scout

Gruntsky

6 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

Not a problem, bud!  But I'm getting the impression folks believe these changes will be allowable add-ons to the standard Scout.  They won't.  If you want a pauldron and to carry a glow-stick, you need to be fully armored in the J:FO Scout.  

We don't even know if this character is called a "Scout" yet or not.  It may be something similar to Inferno Squad.  

I'm going to get a draft CRL up ASAP.   I like to start the drafting process early so we can fill in the holes as soon as we get more info.  This game is due out in November so it may be a while until we get the complete picture.  

More than happy to see a new Scout CRL! It makes sense that it will be a new costume rather than additions to the standard being that they are in different parts of the universe, Kashyyyk/Endor. Just means more scouts! :peace:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gruntsky said:

More than happy to see a new Scout CRL! It makes sense that it will be a new costume rather than additions to the standard being that they are in different parts of the universe, Kashyyyk/Endor. Just means more scouts! :peace:

Indeed!  And since most of the parts seem transferable, I expect a lot of current Scouts will be able to add this to their 501st Costume roster.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

Indeed!  And since most of the parts seem transferable, I expect a lot of current Scouts will be able to add this to their 501st Costume roster.

From looking at the stills and gameplay footage it looks like the armor is essentially the same. As mentioned before it will likely require different gloves or a "variant" of the scout gloves, new bund and the harness webbing with buttpack and control box.

Hopefully before the game releases we get some concept art that show more detail. Would be cool to start working on a melee scout to face off against the rebel legion jedi!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mrivera said:

Variant with pauldron.😱

Screenshot_20190705_195117.jpg

Yeah someone posted that up a few weeks back. That will be an option for the Jedi Fallen Order Scout once the CRL is written.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, jonny.walker86 said:

Yeah,  that was definitely quick

20190926_161600.jpg

I don't think the base armor is going to change much or at all from the regular Scout.  The differences will be in all the new accessories.  

18 minutes ago, jonny.walker86 said:

agreed....I'm anxiously awaiting these additions

As soon as the game comes out we'll hit the CRL hard.  I don't mess around ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...