Jedi: Fallen Order Scout

Gruntsky

Yup.  Seen it. This will be a new CRL. 

• Like 1

They seem to be the same base outfit. Minus the pouches and plus a harness webbing with a cylindrical pod attached to it. Add some wiring to the melee weapon (which makes me assume the backpack is a power generator and the melee weapon. Everything else appears to be the same except perhaps the gloves.

Oh and look how long that strap is to the thigh boxes at the back :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Canterbury Tail said:

They seem to be the same base outfit. Minus the pouches and plus a harness webbing with a cylindrical pod attached to it. Add some wiring to the melee weapon (which makes me assume the backpack is a power generator and the melee weapon. Everything else appears to be the same except perhaps the gloves.

The knee armor also appears smaller

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Canterbury Tail said:

I think the pouches are still there, just covered by the 'generator' unit.

The more I look at it, I don't think the pouches are there. There's harness with a control box up front and a cylinder in the back. The addition of that harness and deletion of pouches seems to be about it in terms of armor.

fo_scout

And how is no one talking about the addition of pauldrons???

fo_scout_pauldron

1 hour ago, Thax said:

The more I look at it, I don't think the pouches are there. There's harness with a control box up front and a cylinder in the back. The addition of that harness and deletion of pouches seems to be about it in terms of armor.

fo_scout

You may be right. Having a closer look, the control box covers where the right pouch should be. Initially I thought the control box was sitting on top of the pouch.

You may be right. Having a closer look, the control box covers where the right pouch should be. Initially I thought the control box was sitting on top of the pouch.

I would also say that this cummerbund ribbing is more extensive than the original biker scout. The pouches not being there seems to show a few more ribs in it no?
  • Like 2

Most of what I'm seeing in terms of differences in armor sizing seems like it's within the variability we have in scouts today (i.e. different kit vendors).

The wiring running up into around the harness, down the arm and into and through the gloves doesn't look like a lot of fun.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Quakecry said:

So will you guys need to make a new scout armor for the fallen order one, or use your existing one and add the additions seen in the game? 

Right now I feel like it's additions from game, plus new cummerbund without pouches, and some sort of new gloves (wiring runs into and out of the right glove).  But I'm not the guy to make that call :)

Also looks like pauldrons can be added as an option now. Don't remember them being canon before for scouts.

• Like 1

Right now I feel like it's additions from game, plus new cummerbund without pouches, and some sort of new gloves (wiring runs into and out of the right glove).  But I'm not the guy to make that call
Also looks like pauldrons can be added as an option now. Don't remember them being canon before for scouts.

Perhaps we look at a scout variant much like the way the Imperial gunner is setup, or the director krennic.

4 hours ago, Thax said:

Right now I feel like it's additions from game, plus new cummerbund without pouches, and some sort of new gloves (wiring runs into and out of the right glove).  But I'm not the guy to make that call :)

Folks

This is going to be a new CRL, not add-ons to the current ROTJ Scout.   So Pauldron, no pouches, cummerbund with ribs all around, etc will be part of a separate CRL.

• Like 4

Folks
This is going to be a new CRL, not add-ons to the current ROTJ Scout.   So Pauldron, no pouches, cummerbund with ribs all around, etc will be part of a separate CRL.

Even if only for just appearances sake, I would still suggest adding it as a variation of the biker scout. Again I’ll point out the Director Krennic and Imperial Gunner CRL’s for reference. It would make most sense to structure it this way seeing there is still a lot of the same base components regardless. Still it’s own CRL, but as a “version 2” etc.

34 minutes ago, AJay Irish said:

Even if only for just appearances sake, I would still suggest adding it as a variation of the biker scout. Again I’ll point out the Director Krennic and Imperial Gunner CRL’s for reference. It would make most sense to structure it this way seeing there is still a lot of the same base components regardless. Still it’s own CRL, but as a “version 2” etc.

We have separate CRL's for the Shoretroopers even though there are minor variations between them.  It will be the same with this.   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gruntsky said:

I was just interested in seeing all the differences between our standard TB and this one :)

Not a problem, bud!  But I'm getting the impression folks believe these changes will be allowable add-ons to the standard Scout.  They won't.  If you want a pauldron and to carry a glow-stick, you need to be fully armored in the J:FO Scout.  

We don't even know if this character is called a "Scout" yet or not.  It may be something similar to Inferno Squad.  

I'm going to get a draft CRL up ASAP.   I like to start the drafting process early so we can fill in the holes as soon as we get more info.  This game is due out in November so it may be a while until we get the complete picture.  

• Like 2