ANOVOS Patrol Trooper helmet

Maybe it’s time to start thinking about other options and considering getting your money back from them.

Unfortunately, I believe any orders placed after April 2019 cannot be refunded. That was ANOVOS' new policy on pre-orders.

ArmoryShop makes a great kit. They sell the helmet separately, as well. That's where I got my Patrol Trooper from. They have raw and completed kits, in case you wanted to save some money.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 3/15/2019 at 7:36 PM, matthewjblack said:

supposedly disney imposed an in stock only order on anovos last year, but they still seem to be doing pre-orders. i have no doubts that most of the older stuff people ordered will never see the light of day.
 apparently anovos owed one factory so much money they never ended up shipping several items. they waited so long the factory closed, and all the manufactured goods ended up in shipping container some where in china lost to the ages.

its understandable that there be some delays. coming from the manufacturing world, poop happens. with them on the other hand, there was such intense micromanagement that nothing ever progressed. too many cooks in the kitchen, and most of them had no clue.

most of everyone i knew there quit over the last 2 years. one of my buddies was still showing up to an empty building every day until a few months ago, but it was too depressing for him so he quit.

they had such a great license, and really could have done some amazing things with it, its a shame it was so mismanaged.

Oh to be a Chinese urban explorer right now...could you imagine stumbling onto that rusting shipping container, forgotten in the back of some storage yard somewhere??

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
Well, it's December now and the helmet still hasn't arrived. Nor am I able to get a response back from ANOVOS on the status. In other words, business as usual.

I’ve not heard anything either but I was kinda expecting this so I’ll just wait and see.... I have a couple of other costumes to keep me busy any how. If this was my only costume I would never have ordered it from Anovos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

ANOVOS Patrol Trooper helmets are now expected to ship Q3 of 2020...

Fortunately, I do have a helmet from ArmoryShop. I just need to complete the kit.

I did order this helmet in March 2019, prior to their change of refund policy in April 2019. So, I am eligible for a refund, but funnily enough, it is downright impossible to get ahold of the company to inquire that possibility. It is disappointing to know that I am yet another chum to have fallen victim to their false deliveries and deceptive practices.

Hilarious after they claimed it would be ready earlier than expected Q4 2019. Then they realize actually they meant Q3 2020.

I’m interested to see if any of the Q1 2020 stuff actually arrives.

At least I knew what to expect when I ordered so not surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...