Smokeshow's Patrol Trooper Build

Smokeshow

1 hour ago, Smokeshow said:

And, So it begins! I will try to put each step on here as I get to it. This should be fun!

Patroltrooper.jpg

Awesome!  Let us know if you have any questions

• 2 weeks later...
It’s an Alain Rivard design, I got the helmet and all armor in a package deal.

Cool. I’ve seen his patterns but haven’t seen any prints. Nice to see one produced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures of the bucket in each individual piece, but I can tell you that he sells the file(s) in one piece. I had to decide how to split it. It was easy to do if you have some experience with 3D files, but if anyone out there that is considering buying this file, he sold me a complete file set with every 3D printed part for the entire suit! Now, I would normally be able to deal with you directly for and of the licensed pieces, such as the shore or the tanker since I own licensed copies of them that I can sell quantities of, but the Patrol I bought for myself.

I can not say if he still has that offer in play, but it was worth it, and if you buy it, and need help, just let me know. I can be found on here or on Facebook. Leaving a message here sends a notice to my email, so I can get back to you fairly quick.

As for the bucket, I split mine into 5 pieces, not including the blast shield the ring under it or the greeblies. Basically the dome was one piece, then the rest was quartered up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...