Kashyyyk Trooper Vendor List

BikerScout007

The Pathfinders Detachment does not endorse any propmaker. The vendors listed below have created props that have been used in approved costumes. Whether any prop is right for you depends on how it all fits together, so do your research! Our Armor Team is here to help.

Armor

Helmet

Gloves

• Crowprops (greeblie area left open so you can add your own)
  • Wampa Wear (built in greeblie needs to be modified for L2)

Undersuit

• British Army Desert DPM (95 pattern)

Soft Goods (Cummerbunds, Pouches)

• Crowprops

Boots

Blasters

• WoodChuck

3D files

• Christhepropguy
  • Galactic Armory
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Chris Hale no longer offers the soft parts

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jakeputt said:

Chris Hale no longer offers the soft parts

Got it.  Know anyone who does?

I made my own, most recently Kashyyyks have been finding someone to do soft parts for then. I'm not good enough to offer my services. I've been trying to talk Steph, who makes a lot of Biker Scout soft parts. into making them but she doesn't show interest.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 11:51 AM, BikerScout007 said:

Got it.  Know anyone who does?

Hello there, I am making the gloves with the accurate gray rubber, about the pouches I can make them without problem, just need the sizes to make patterns, same thing with the cummerbund, my seamstress in the workshop will make all the soft parts.

BTW, I started to assemble my Kashyyyk and I will be my own guinea pig.

Cheers 

Giovanni

(crowprops)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CROW62 said:

Hello there, I am making the gloves with the accurate gray rubber, about the pouches I can make them without problem, just need the sizes to make patterns, same thing with the cummerbund, my seamstress in the workshop will make all the soft parts.

Cheers 

Giovanni

(crowprops)

Excellent Giovanni!

We have sizes in the CRL.   Do you need more than this?

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

• Cummerbund pouch sizes as follows:
    • 2 Long front pouches: 7 inches high x 4 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep
    • 2 small front pouches: 2.5 inches high x 4 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep
    • 8 small side pouches
      • Top 4 small side pouches are 3 inches tall x 4 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep
      • Bottom 4 small pouches are 4.5 inches tall x 4 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep
    • 2 Long back pouches: 7 inches high x 4 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep
    • 2 rectangular back pouches: 4 inches high x 7 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep

Mike thanks, for the pouches sizes is perfect the CRL, I want to know in the cummerbund what is the widht of the gray ribbon and what is the separation distance between ribbon and ribbon?

59 minutes ago, CROW62 said:

Mike thanks, for the pouches sizes is perfect the CRL, I want to know in the cummerbund what is the widht of the gray ribbon and what is the separation distance between ribbon and ribbon?

@ferra @Jakeputt can you guys help Gio with this?  Kashys aren't my area of expertise. 

[mention=80090]ferra[/mention] [mention=77791]Jakeputt[/mention] can you guys help Gio with this?  Kashys aren't my area of expertise. 
I'm helping answer all of Gios questions. I sent this image to him. The image indicates they're 1.25" 6513dd9b11969735c8077b80526e8837.jpg

#4 had a discrepancy so it was corrected.06f9b20e7909beaa46c32356c0cd6a95.jpg

Thanks Jake
@CROW62 I just want to be clear though -- the vest and the stripes should be the SAME color.  It's a Level 2 requirement.  

There was a mistaken belief for years that the stripes and vests were different shades of gray.  They should be the same.  This belief was caused by the fact that the stripes are a different material than the vest (well at least as far as that can be done with a CGI character).   

If you look at this image, you can see the vest and stripes are both the same color gray:

b2931206411bb75a6c5004b30e8d24d4.jpg

21 hours ago, CROW62 said:

Cheers 

Giovanni

(crowprops)

Hola Gio, soy Luis de la Garrison de Portugal, estamos conectados en facebook y aqui, si necesitas de algo mas no dudes en hablar conmigo.

Ya te contestaran bien arriba, nota que en las imágenes de Jake las bolsillas están en multicam, pero deben ser tan para que las pintes con las mismas colores de la armadura...

Vas a hacer los uniformes?(tienes acceso a tejido en DPM desert?)

saludos!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ferra said:

Hola Gio, soy Luis de la Garrison de Portugal, estamos conectados en facebook y aqui, si necesitas de algo mas no dudes en hablar conmigo.

Ya te contestaran bien arriba, nota que en las imágenes de Jake las bolsillas están en multicam, pero deben ser tan para que las pintes con las mismas colores de la armadura...

Vas a hacer los uniformes?(tienes acceso a tejido en DPM desert?)

saludos!

Uhhh yeah what he said :D

• Haha 1

I just want to know about the possibility of a new source for the uniforms :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Luis, yes I was thinking in use tan canvas as base for the pouches

About the uniforms, I am waiting for my 95 dessert clothes to emulate the camo design, add the color that normally people dye, so, the result will be  a sublimated fabric ready to cut and make the shirt and trousers, and yes, with the cammo fabric on hand I will can offer the soft parts included woth pouches cummerbund gloves and boots

• Like 3

Crowprops now offers the gloves, the boots, the pouches and the cummerbund. I'm talking with him about the undersuite and pants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 2:58 PM, BikerScout007 said:

The Pathfinders Detachment does not endorse any propmaker. The vendors listed below have created props that have been used in approved costumes. Whether any prop is right for you depends on how it all fits together, so do your research! Our Armor Team is here to help.

Armor

• TK1389 Imperial Depot
  • bikerchick

Helmet

Gloves

• Crowprops (greeblie area left open so you can add your own)
  • Wampa Wear (built in greeblie needs to be modified for L2)

Undersuit

• British Army Desert DPM (95 pattern)

Soft Goods (Cummerbunds, Pouches)

• Crowprops

Boots

Blasters

• WoodChuck

how do I get in direct contact with  Bikerchic I want to buy a kit as soon as  they are available . thanks CT70761

32 minutes ago, scott jarboe said:

how do I get in direct contact with  Bikerchic I want to buy a kit as soon as  they are available . thanks CT70761