Rebels - Biker Scout General Discussion

Retrofire

I'm definitely interested to see how it looks! I may not be a mega-fan right now, but that doesn't mean seeing them more in action won't change that ;)

• 3 months later...

I find it interesting that the Rebels version nixed the chest pouches and made it appear that the cummerbund is more hard armor-like, almost like this is a half-way point between the Clone and traditional TB gear. I wonder if it was due to the difference in riding position on the Rebels bikes and difficulty in animating a chest rig...

It's probably harder to animate the pouches and folds of the bund especially when they're riding so maybe they nixed it to save time and therefore $$. Makes sense...good eye!

• 8 months later...

Ok Scouts looks like it's time to get to work! Looks like WTF is making this happen! Not sure if this a prelim but WTF is making the Rebels TK so I asked about the Scout and this was his reply.

313209fec509ba32c6232934fce00140.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I really want this to be a thing one day. I really wanna do this costume

I hear you brother and I do to and so does Stasz. Looks like WTF is moving forward and I have a request in to get some more info. My thought is that we should be far enough into the season where we can start fleshing out the CRL. We should also touch base with the new DL and XO since we started this under the previous staff.

Here's another pic of the face from WTF:

dd6b48bba1309c1c189408f5a55cff05.jpeg

• Like 1

Now that a maker has engaged with the armor I'm going to shoot Chef and Grif a message and restate our intent to move forward officially with the creation of the CRL.

• Like 2

Now that a maker has engaged with the armor I'm going to shoot Chef and Grif a message and restate our intent to move forward officially with the creation of the CRL.

Go for it!

• Like 1

Armor / full helmet will be printing in the next week or so

Sound great Walt! We're looking forward to seeing it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there a Rebels Scout armour run (is it called a run when they make the kits, or have I mucked up my terminology?)? I'm curious on the general sizing of the chest pieces.

So far Walt's Trooper Factory is the sole armor maker

https://www.facebook.com/groups/waltstrooperfactory/

• Like 1

• 5 months later...