So it begins, Bselph Build

bselphfsu282

• 3 weeks later...

I pack everything in 25 gallon Sterilite container. All parts fit beautifully inside with just a little of room left over. I use the pouches to keep things from moving around too much. As for scratches, I'm actually hoping on those to help weather it a bit. Though I don't really expect to see any. I have everything fairly well padded between the pouches, the suit, and the bund.

I have mine on a 5 teer shelf right now, but for transportation I bought a 50 Gal Stanley Job Chest... null_zpsd61c4a76.png

It's the one you can get a "Laser Engraved Name Tag" made for (think the legion website)

Anyways I seem pics of one that a buddy painted all up (sorry it won't upload into my photobucket)

So I'm in the middle of painting mine (differently)

I bought 2 packs of the kids coloured sponge floor tiles that interconnect (anti fatigue mats I think is another name)

That's what I'm useing to line the inside of the box, 2 packs of 4 was the perfect amount to do the insides (top, bottom, & sides)

I'll post some pics of where I'm at with it in my WIP tomorrow possibly

Yeah that's a great idea with the floor mats. I was going to buy an egg crate for the bed and cut it up for the lining but the mats sounds better. I have the crate and considering doing two strips down the top of camo.

I may may some bags out of towels for the armor pieces since I've noticed some minor scratches on the armor due to them knocking against each other.