There is a young Trooper !

Guest eXtremeNerd

Guest eXtremeNerd

Hello everyone !

My name is Kaan and i'm from Turkey. I'm 17 years old.

I want to build a BARC Trooper armor and i don't know how can i start. I'm planning to join 501st Legion next year. I have some questions.

1- How much money i have to pay for it ?

2- How can i find a seller for kits and can they sent to Turkey ?

3- Is there any topic or introduction for build a armor step by step ?

I know it is too early but i want to make it clear ;)

Greeting from Adana/Turkey

Kaan Taze

Hello Kaan, and welcome! In the Kashyyyk Trooper section of this forum, there are several different threads with suggestions on where to source parts for the kit, and so on.

Currently there is a bit of a freeze on armour production for the Kashyyyk Trooper as the molds are being re crafted... stay tuned!

There are lots of WIP (work in progress) threads that should help you get an idea of what is involved with the build.

As to money, at a guess I would say it cost somewhere around $1200 Australian $$$ to make my Kashyyyk Trooper. That was the armour, soft parts, paint, some tools, blaster, and so on. But if you shop smart you may be able to do it for less ;)

Sending to Turkey should not be an issue but you would want to contact the armourer to verify that, it isn't my call :)

Good luck, welcome, and stay tuned for announcements or updates regarding the armour.