Help help help!!!!

Guest Ace11144

Guest Ace11144

This is my first build and I bought all the armor and I have no clue on how to paint this and make it battle scared! If u know anything that could help I need that a lot. If u don't know my story please read some of my topics to find out my real injuries and what I plan to do to help my fellow military men and women I would love some support through u guys and look forward to hearing from u! THANK U LCPL Hall and all the others that my armor will bring joy to!

Grats on grabbing the armour! Look around the work in progress (WIP) threads in here. There are many great ideas and tips on how to build, paint and weather your kit. Take your time, ask questions if you get stuck, research what others have done and posted before, and above all enjoy your build! No rush ;)

Start a build thread of your own and post pics as you go. This is a great way for others to be able to follow your progress and offer advice and tips along the way, as you require them.