Please please help me!!!!

Guest Ace11144

Guest Ace11144

I'm a marine from Colorado I am a huge star wars fan I was in the scout snipers when I got injured in Afghanistan I almost lost both legs and almost died I am in Maryland trying to get back to normal but I want to make a suit to give the other men and women out here something they have never seen and would really love. I have no idea what to do or how to make this it would be my first build my painting skills suck and I want to make a kashyyyk scout but idk how to or where to start if anyone could help me make this I would pay for everything and the men out here would love it I beg for someone to be as patriotic as me and these men and help me!

#

I'm a marine from Colorado I am a huge star wars fan I was in the scout snipers when I got injured in Afghanistan I almost lost both legs and almost died I am in Maryland trying to get back to normal but I want to make a suit to give the other men and women out here something they have never seen and would really love. I have no idea what to do or how to make this it would be my first build my painting skills suck and I want to make a kashyyyk scout but idk how to or where to start if anyone could help me make this I would pay for everything and the men out here would love it I beg for someone to be as patriotic as me and these men and help me!

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=8570

Check out the link above read carefully and go through all the links including. Follow other members W.I.P´s in the Kashyyyk Scout HQ and read read read everything.

All of the Guys over here are very kind and helpful all you´ve got to do is ask the right questions but first do your Costume research that´s the most important part.

You should know that this costume is time consuming expensive and very rare parts to find so you got to put alot of afford in it.

greetings from germany

Holle

Just keep on researching and reading. Right now no one is making KT armor, just the helmets. Would also join up on the local garrison's boards as well. Plenty of people that could hopefully get your squared away with help painting, building, etc. Thank you for your service as well. We have plenty of active duty/reserve/guard/prior military in the legion.

I really wish I could help you, brother. Unfortunitely, I'm a long, long way away.

Check out the Kashyyyk section here.

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showforum=28

Also, get with the local garrison. Hopefully they will lend you a hand.

http://oldlinegarrison.com/

Good Luck Ace......

No armour makers ATM.... I got soft kit, Helmet..... you can buy gloves, cummerbund & boots but will look kinda dull with out hard bits. I've come to a bit of a halt with mine, playing around making my own boots atm but may just leave it where it is for now.....

ask around there was some permission to recast armour from Mr Bungle (he's not making it anymore) but only if you can find some one close and willing to do so...

Hello Daniel Thank you for your service Brother . There is a Armorer in New Mexico starting up . They have been working on new molds totally there own design . once they start to gear up for production I will let you know . stay tuned .