Tassie Kashyyk started

Nilrem

OK here we go...

So I've received my bucket from Kamino creations, so far only as far as a wash and drew some eye's on it to amuse myself (apparently it looks not as scary too). Looks like there is a bit of sanding and filling to do, but only minor.

post-74400-0-76436500-1335316484_thumb.jpg

Welcome and have fun with the helmet. I got this same lid and everything went together great, but I did heat the visor (EVERY SO LIGHTLY) as it was a bit misshapen. Once I straightened it out and sanded it down, it fits great. Good luck with your build B)

Nice bucket. I managed to aquire one of the originals (same style) for my CB that you have. If you have any questions about where to start, shoot me a PM. I took plenty of pictures if you want to see my progress. Here is one of my finished bucket:

021-3.jpg

B)

• 4 years later...

Wow this has to be one of the longest running build threads EVER!!

Does everyone remember the kit that got passed around a few times... the one with tape holding it together and a rough paint job... well I should receive it today! here's the old forum pics that were put up of it.

post-74400-0-68572500-1485904401_thumb.jpg

post-74400-0-94104600-1485904433_thumb.jpg

not too sure what condition it's in but here's to hoping its in ok condition... I did get a DC15s with it, so happy about that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear. Is there no hope of banging it back into shape? I wonder if we could get SC or Spike to consider making the hard armor for the Kashyyyk? I think I'll shoot out a few PMs. Maybe adding a few more producers might help this great set of armor along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is so bad that can't be rebuilt with fiber?

Well the armour parts i have received are ok.... basically i've reveived 2 boxes so far..

2 shoulder bells, 2 toe caps, cod, drop boxes, belt. I also got a cumberbund and gloves both which i knew were no good (i have a Grumpy Bund & wampawear gloves)

I received a second box yesterday that had the boots and the flight suit... plus the resin DC15s.

Not sure if im ever going to receive the rest of the hard srmour parts or not...

• 6 months later...

Wow this has to be one of the longest running build threads EVER!!

Does everyone remember the kit that got passed around a few times... the one with tape holding it together and a rough paint job... well I should receive it today! here's the old forum pics that were put up of it.

post-74400-0-68572500-1485904401_thumb.jpg

post-74400-0-94104600-1485904433_thumb.jpg

not too sure what condition it's in but here's to hoping its in ok condition... I did get a DC15s with it, so happy about that.

Yep I remember that build :-)

Looking foreward to seeing this build completed I am getting there wiht my Kashyyyk too finishing off the helmet sanding and trimming just got to connect the visor to the bucket and trimming shoulders biceps and forearms pieces

• Like 1