Kashyyyk Trooper Gallery "The Swamp" discussions

Heatshock

ok guys - this will be going ahead with strict rules

agenda for discussion:

(1) Name - I favour the title as above, but as ever would be open to suggestions

(2) rules

- each cleared Kashyyyk Trooper will be allowed to have 1 post and 1 post only. You will be allowed to modify that post as you go along

- post to have Nickname on board, ID number and Garrison. Year of clearance would also be useful, so new CBs can see how each costume was cleared in which year. eg Heatshock / 4365 / UK Garrison / 2011

- each post will have no limit on number of pictures, but a standard set with at least 2 - full front, full back. Additional pics to show details

- completed costume pics only, no WIP

- you are allowed to comment on your own pics - eg this was done like this, before new CRL came out etc

- NO COMMENTS FROM OTHERS - I will be moderating the thread strictly; its not meant to start drama, just a show case for the costume we all love so much

the floor gentlemen and ladies, is now yours. Discussions to end 16th April 2012 - then we open our new Swamp area ;p

Nate

• 2 weeks later...

anyone - any input?

the only other thing I thought of suggesting is that you critique your own work, or list parts you would do differently etc

for instance - in mine; black stripe to put on the back tank, camoflage to be more feathered at the edges

Nate

animal-the-muppets-thumb-550x401-36697.jpg

............................................"SHOW-CASE!!!..........SHOW-CASE!!!"...................................................