Lenox Kash project update

Well- after getting my SGB helmet, it was cut, sanded, and prepped for paint. I discovered the paint colors which were recommended by the website and applied a camo pattern. My brother and I then weathered the helmet with some green wash, a little blackwash and some moss (made it appear to have been in numerous confrontations and as if I crawled out of the swamp). Its amazing what a driveway can do to fiberglass. The helmet really looks cool and authentic. Right now, I am getting ready to install the front visor. I am going to attempt to attach some pics so you guys can see my progress......but I have been having trouble accomplishing this.

In addition, I aquired some boots which have the same tread and high arches as seen on the high resolution pics on the site. I also found the soft armor which has been dyed according to specs on the website and located a cumber bun thanks to Lonescout (thank-you again).

I am anxiously waiting for my hard armor to arrive in the mail which was ordered from Mr. B and am looking forward to getting started with that. Hopefully I will put this project into high gear and or overdrive. Once again, I am going to attempt to attach some pics of my rad helmet........I am hoping they appear.

More updates to come.