Photo Request

BrotherHalo

HEY KASHYYYK TROOPERS!!!!

In order to make things easier for new recruits and as a reference for the Garrison Member Liaisons throughout the 501st, we are working on the CRLs and a Visual CRL.

You can see two examples here:

Episode II Darth Tyranus

Episode III Darth Tyranus

This means we need pictures! We'll need individual pictures of:

1. Helmet

2. Balaclava

3. Undersuit

4. Cummerbund

5. Pouches

6. Gloves

7. Boots with armor

8. Chest Armor

9. Back Armor

10. Shoulder bells

11. Upper arm armor with greeblies

12. Forearm armor

13. Belt

14. Knee Armor

15. Blasters (DC-15 and DC-15L)

And any other pieces I've forgotten. Tom will be happy to point out what I've missed! ;)

I would also like some submissions for fully donned gear. No poses, just a simple "at attention" pose.

Please email your pictures to me at brotherhalo at comcast dot net. The images that end up getting used in the Visual CRL will have credit given to the photographer and trooper. So you'll be forever immortalized in the Legion Archives!

Alright troopers, let's get cracking!

• 1 year later...

I have just sent BrotherHalo an email about this, I would love to see a CRL in place given we seem to be getting a few up and coming CB's, both being built and being ordered.

And it would definately help to have the CRL on 501st. I know my GML struggled to approve my CB simply as it wasn't listed there, and was therefore an 'unofficial' CRL in his opinion.

It could also be a good recruiting tool :P

I will keep you posted when I hear anything, unless BrotherHalo beats me to it ;)

(I am very conscious that he is snowed under with the coin orders at the moment, so this may not be a quick fix)

• 1 month later...