Begining Armor

Well got my armor, so it looks like I have my work cut out for me. Haven't done much yet, got the from and back plates primed but not much else...

DSCN0739.jpg

I'm knee deep in my build right now and just bondo'd the seams this morning. The helmet is all trimmed out and everything else is ready to paint... just going to wait until I sand down the bondo so I can paint everything at once. I'm hoping to be done by the end of the month.

I'll be collecting progress pics as I go. So far I've just got he front and back plates primed, and I'm cleaning the edges up... And looking over the bucket deciding how I want to mod it...

So far, thinking about opening the vents in the back, putting a black mesh over them, and putting a fan there... built in mic and speakers... Nothing too special yet, but I am looking at other possibilities as well, receiving mics perhaps...

In which case, that might be the perfect spot to mount some speakers, I prefer the built in systems and I'm thinking I'm going to mount some mesh in there to make sure no can see inside... At any rate I have all the areas cut out and sanded down.