Kashyyyk Trooper CRL discussion - consultation close Mar 2012

mrbungle

Here's a couple of pics I found for the tank stripe. The first is artwork, the next two are screen shots from the movie. I know there was a better pic of the last one, but this was all I could find. It's there. Subtle, but there.

CwBattle_of_Kashyyyk.jpg

41stelite.jpg

Review_EliteCorpsCloneTrooperTSC_stillA.jpg

Can the CB gallery be called......"The Swamp"? B)

....just curious.

lol - I like this guys - very good. More ideas also coming from Mr Grumpy too.

ok - so we are more or less agreed on a "style" of camo rather than templates. Hopefully the new gallery idea will help new Kashyyyk troopers get a feel of what other have done before. Black stripe - soz, seen some ref pics and they are definately there.

Now - I dont think we will have a actual section for the Gallery - but a pinned thread on the Kashyyyk Trooper HQ. Will start another thread on the Galleries - so as to keep the CRL thread on track. WIll post up ideas up on there prior to making the Gallery Official.

Nate

ok guys - consultation officially over.

CRL will be entered as is... time to collect pictures for CRL submissions

this is gonna be the best we can get out there. WIll try to get a piece from different people and try to accomodate troopers who want to be involved.

will probably get Mr Bungle's as the full front and back pics as the sort of 'Father' of the modern complete CB - ok with everyone?

Nate

• Like 2