BARC full sized

Guest Dark Amon

Guest Dark Amon

hi there, i post for you a picture of the BARC trooper :

barctrooper12qf.jpg

the same in full size sorry for the quality but i think this picture can help you to make your BARC costume

barctrooper4hd.th.jpg

click on this view to see it in full size !

• 2 months later...

Lucas Arts turned out to have the worst interpretations of the on screen characters - I wouldn't ever use any of their stuff except for details we can't see in the movies.

Really if I were art director at Lucas Arts I'd really step on some artists toes for what they've done to the uniforms. And that can't be justified with time issues - it's just not careing for details but using the next best reference and not looking closely.

Nowadays the graphic possibilities are so advanced you can really get close to real life details even with lowpoly models so th excuse it's just a game and needs to be toned down doesn't work anymore.

I have worked for several game modifications one just hitting the shelves as a full feature product and I have to say there is much mor possible seeing how fan made games are often of higher quality than full price products.

So use renders and movie stills - the barc can be recreated just using them. Actually you got very good scenes with the Barc compared to other clone types.